File Error - Data May Be Lost message after Access export

After performing an append query on a list containing duplicates, I
exported the new table as a new sheet into a pre-existing Excel file
containing approximately nine other sheets.

When I click on the file to open it, I get an error message stating
File Error: Data May Be Lost.  When the file opens, the first worksheet
appears to be fine, but the other nine plus the new one that I exported
from Access are jumbled as if the file had been corrupted.

I tried the "Open and Repair" option but to no avail.  Is there
anything I can do to restore the data?  I am an intermediate level
user, so nothing too programming-heavy, please.

Thanks,

Jamie

--
Northpaw22
Northpaw22's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29413

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Excel not Access

Where do the messages go?
I am going to do a offline defrag of our Exchange 5.5 (SP4 on W2k server)database and I had the question of where do the messages go when the services have stopped? I have done a couple of offline defrags and I have never had the question and I don't think we have lost any messages. Where are the messages held? Does the email bounce back to the sender? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, John "JohnH" <houserj2000@hotmail.com> wrote... > I am going to do a offline defrag of our Exchange 5.5 > (SP4 on W2k server)database and I had the question of &...

MS Money 95 data files

data input in text box

No Warning When Transaction Edits Are Going To Be Lost
I don't know how many times I have finished editing a transaction, and then inadvertently clicked somewhere else, like up into the register to see a prior example, and lost all my edits. The real problem is that there is no notification from Money that I am about to lose all my edits, it just trashes them. Sure would be nice if Money asked me if I want to save the edits before discarding them, yes?? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" b...

Sorting Data #5

"Save" preferences getting lost
List members: I work on long documents and want to save my work frequently. Every time I set the "Save" preference to a brief interval like five or ten minutes, the preferences seemingly resets itself to a default of thirty minutes. I'm using Word 2008 for the Mac on an Intel running 10.6.2. Thanks in advance for any thoughts. - Mark Pavlick Hi Mark: That indicates that your user ID does not have permission to write to the preference file that Word is using, or that something is replacing the preference file. With the help of your System...

Radar chart in Access 2007 report