Farsi, Pashto, or Dari Excel 2007 Manual?

I am looking for a hard copy manual for Excel 2007 in Farsi, Pashto, or Dari.
 I'm in Afghanistan trying to help some folks with Excel basics.  A manual
would be great!  I found some Arabic online training that I can print out,
but have a real need for Farsi, Pashto or Dari.

Thanks!

Excel hangs when manipulating large spreadsheets
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am running an updated version of Excel 2008 (version 12.2.3) on an Intel Core 2 Duo iMac (4GB memory, 320 GB hard drive w/165 GB available). When I am working with a moderate sized workbook (17 MB, 21,000 rows x 26 columns) of data Excel will hang when I attempt to copy and paste sections of the spreadsheet or attempt to copy a function across all the rows of the spreadsheet. The files were originally xlsx files. I saved them to xlsb files but am still having the same problem. Activity monitor shows that E...

Excel bug: conditional formatting
When using conditional formatting with more than more formula, the formatting ceases to go through all conditions once one condition becomes true. This isn't the same behavior as when cell values are used. This to me is a bug, but if this is intended, it should at least be an option to continue through all conditions. The behaviour is the same when cell values are used. For example: Condition 1: Cell Value Is greater than 10 Format: Bold Condition 2: Cell Value Is greater than 20 Format: Red Condition 3: Cell Value Is greater than 30 Format: Italic A cell that contains a...

Reminder Date in Outlook 2007
Hi I would appreciate help with this problem. I often set reminders on e- mails using the Right click on the e-mail in my inbox and selecting Add Reminder... My problem is that the default date for the reminder is:01 January 4501 at 08:30 am. I am perfectly happy with the time, but cannot find where to change the default date for this option. My computer date and time are correct, and so is my calendar in Outlook working on the correct date. I am running Windows XP Home SP3 and Office 2007 SP1. Thanks Heather ...

Excel Web Queries
I know how to setup Excel 2002 web queries from sites that are publicl available. The question is: *can you setup web queries linked to a we site that is private (i.e. you need a password to access it) such a your private portfolio in Morningstar or similar sites? -- rpensott ----------------------------------------------------------------------- rpensotti's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1464 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26267 ...

Finding duplicate records in Excel
I know how to find duplicate records in Access but, for a broad-range project that I shall be working on Excel, is the way I want to go. I shall be mergind data from various sources and I will want to find and eliminate duplicate entries. I did not find any answers under Google groups. Can someone point me to reference material(s) regarding this topic? KG http://www.contextures.on.ca/xladvfilter01.html#FilterUR http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm And from Google search...... http://snipurl.com/bjjc Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:15:01 -0800, "KG" <...

Excel VB
I have produced a table, Data, which automatically generates a char using Macro's and VB. However, I am trying to add more rows to increas the size of the chart but unfortunatly, I cannot get the chart range to increase automatically. Something that I would like to do. I have attached the file to hopefully help. By clicking onto the Macro Update, I would like to update the chart even if and when new rows ar added to the table in Data. I think that the problem lies in Name Ranges and I have added '*' t where in the macro I think that the problem is. Is there anyone who can hel...

Excel template has no pagesetup when opening from VB
Could anybody help me how to get back the pagesetup of a template? I have a VB application to create a workbook from a template. When I launch the from VB, it works fine to get back the pagesetup from the template with: oWorkBook=oExcelApp.WorkBooks.Open (Filename:="myWorkbook.xlt", Edittable:=False) oWorkBook.Sheets(1).PageSetup.LeftHeader containes the defined header from the template But when I launch the compiled EXE oWorkBook.Sheets(1).PageSetup.LeftHeader containes an empty string. Any idea? Thanks for any help! ...

Excel 2003 upgrade
Upgrade from Excel 2000 to Excel 2003. Upon opening previously existing spreadsheet from "MY Documents, we get an error ".....Too many records, cannot import complete file." The data is truncated. Originally 150 rows (records) now 108. If we open Excel and then open the file, we do not get the error message, but data is still truncated -- Regards, Rod Smothers ...

Display form from an VB application in Excel
Dear All, I have the following problem with a macro. I hope somebody may help me. Problem: I want to display a VBA form created in an VB application on top of an Excel worksheet to enter some information. But when I show the form after opening the Excel workbook, the macro automatically switches back to the application showing this form (and not on top of the Excel workbook). Code: .... 'Open Excel workbook Set xlS = clsApp.GetApplication("excel.Application") Set xlsWB = xlS.Workbooks.Open(filename) xlS.Visible = True 'Show form on top of that Excel workbook frm.Show vbMod...

Office 2007
I am replacing my PC and have Office 2007 on it. I cannot find the original CD and am wondering if I can run it from an external disk, because I plan on pulling the hard drive out of my old PC and using it as an external disk for my new PC. Will Office 2007 run from it? In article <26C00CCD-2C28-4685-BB55-71E97B4789C4@microsoft.com>, dnar <dnar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am replacing my PC and have Office 2007 on it. I cannot find the original > CD and am wondering if I can run it from an external disk, because I plan on > pulling the hard dr...

how can i set up an automatic "date update" in excel?
In other words, i would like excel to update this cell with the current date every time when i open the document. Can i do that? one way: =TODAY() In article <D8818AFF-8489-4FF1-B94D-A08FB0B45F01@microsoft.com>, "Litzyam" <Litzyam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In other words, i would like excel to update this cell with the current date > every time when i open the document. Can i do that? One way =today() HTH "Litzyam" wrote: > In other words, i would like excel to update this cell with the current date > every time when i open t...

Excel - Array Formulas - Freeze
Hi all I have a big problem. It takes about 30 minutes to save my excel fil because I have many array formula: about 32 000! So do you have a ti to accelerate the computing process? Is a VBA function would do i faster? Here is an example of what I use: Col A contain unique numbers Sheet 1: Col A Col B Col C Row1 001 123 9i9 Row2 005 456 8u8 Row3 003 406 8ur etc... to +8000 In sheet 2, I have to check if the data exist in sheet 1. Col D contai Yes (data is in the sheet1) or No... Examples: Col D check if the data in Col B is the same in sheet 1 Col...

html source code into Excel
Can anyone tell me how to (in VBA) get the source code for a web page into a string so that I can parse it? Note: I can't use a Query Table for this part as the data I need is imbedded into an href. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Paul ...

PowerPoint 2007 Printing issues
Hi, This issue has been driving me crazy: we have presentations that have linked excel tables and pictures, and everything looks awesome in print preview and presentation mode, but when I print, some linked excel tables and pictures just show blank. I have played around with it, and the only way to guarantee it prints is to paste everything as Bitmap picture, but we need the linked Excel table function to save tons of time cutting and pasting. As I said, some of the tables will print, but some of them don't, which is driving me nuts, and everything is fine electronical...

How to replicate Excels' numeric "Accounting" format in Access Rep
How to replicate Excels' numeric "Accounting" format in Access Report client want's Access report to output values in format identical to Excel's numeric "Accounting" format if I try to difine it as such it converts the 'Format' definition to >> \acc"ou"n"ti"n\g and strangely dosen't give the desired result I'm using Office 2003 on Windows 2000 -- Jim Have you tried Currency with 2 decimal places? -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP http://www.access.hookom...

how to save file with preview in excel
How do you save a file with preview in excel On the File menu, choose Properties, then the Summary tab. There, check the "Save preview picture" checkbox. "Rebee" <Rebee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:261A3C8B-D77D-4879-9FDE-6BE996033261@microsoft.com... > How do you save a file with preview in excel ...

GP10 Smartlist problem output to Excel 2010
When we see the listing in the Smartlist, we click the button with Excel logo, to export the listing to Excel, but GP prompt with error message :Unable to start Microsoft Excel http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4100/errorw.png This is the newly purchased workstation. This is the first computer that is come with Microsoft Office 2010 version, the rest are still using Office 2007. And this new computer has never been successfully launched Excel from the Smartlist. We are wondering if the Office 2010 STARTER edition can work work with Dynamics GP 10 with FP1 SP4. Please advice ...

IP Sec with DPM 2007 or DPM 2010
Hi, we are about to implement IP Sec for a group of servers which will be backed up by DPM. I wanted to find out if there are any restrictions regarding backing up IP Sec hosts vs non IP Sec hosts in the same domain. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks! There is no restrictions on IP sec policies on DPM as IP sec policies work at much lower layer than what DPM uses. But the policies should be in such a way that both DPM and Production servers should be able to communicate with each other, like network share browsing etc..(any windows applications between these two machines...

Stamp, Watermark In Excel??
I have a purchase order document that I created in Excel. I would like to have some kind of electronic "stamp" or "watermark" that I can import or put on the document to show "PAID" or something to that effect. Does anyone have suggestions or know of a way that I can do this. I know that in Microsoft Word it allows you to put a watermark in the background. This is essentially what I am trying to do but I am working with Excel. Thanks for any help. Hi Monica, See xlDynamic FAQ page on watermarks at: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0005.htm...

To unlock the access of my Excel sheet
Hello, I have forgotten the password who locks the access to my Excel sheet. Could somebody explain to me the way to unlock this Excel sheet? Thank you in advance, JeanMickey You can download the free Utiliities program from www.appspro.com/Utilities/Utilities.htm This includes a password breaker by the wizard Bob Bovey. HTH remember, if this helps click Yes Peter "JeanMickey" wrote: > Hello, > > I have forgotten the password who locks the access to my Excel sheet. > Could somebody explain to me the way to unlock this Excel sh...

Basic Excel Help....!
Hi, I am a newbie to this board and to excel.. I have a list of numbers: 07973190447 07788520694 07803297928 07753115869 07736777401 What I want to do is delete the 0 at the start and replace it with 44 is there a quick way of doing this... Thanks, Simo ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements Copy this formula down the next column and format as number. =A1+44000...

removing duplicate records in excel, how to do it?
How to remove duplicart entries within excel? Data>advanced filter, unique records only Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Don" wrote: > How to remove duplicart entries within excel? Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/deleting.htm#DeleteDuplicateRows -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Don wrote: > How to remove duplicart entries within excel? Have you notice that the first entry is duplicated in both cases: when header line is included or exclude "Peo Sjoblom" wrote: > Data>advanced filter, unique records only > > Regards, > > Peo S...

Excel Chart Help
Hello Everyone, I've been tasked with updating a 14 year old excel macro running on a 15 year old mac :(. I'm running into problems with the replicating the charts. Heres an example: http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0103080255gp2.jpg (Sorry about the quality, camera phone...) Each group represents a different area of our state and each group has its own average line. I'm having 2 problems. Grouping the data from each area together. When I try to set each area up as a series it groups the first entry of each area together then the second entry for each area and so on. ...

Error Starting Excel
Hi I have an annoying problem when I open a worksheet. Hopefully there is a simple solution. I open "Budget.xls" --> excel loads but the budget.xls does not open. There is just the excel program running with no file opened. This happens whenever I try to open an excel file. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Just a guess -- but try to unprotect the workbook, and also try Windows/Arrange. Bob Umlas, Excel MVP "Jeff" <Jeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA0642CD-AA58-4EB9-85AB-A31F186269BD@microsoft.com... > Hi > > ...

excel diagram
My version of Microsoft Office XP 2002 will not put arrows on a diagram for Excel. I have tryed to use another computer to input a diagram, but it changes it back to no arrows when I do anything. Is there an update that may I do not have? The update website says that I have all the updates. Any suggestions. Thanks My guess is the arrow is behind the chart. Click on chart (I assume this is your 'diagram') Use Drawing too to add arrow Now the chart and the arrow are 'grouped' beast wishes -- Bernard V Li...