extract text from html files #3

Looking to do this with a macro I guess. I need to do lioke 20,000 + of
these, So doing 1 bty one, isn't what I am looking for.

Please help, Need to figure this out. Even if it can not be done easily
or by me. Let me know who I can ask if they can do a program, etc.. for
this.

Thanks again,

Glowinafuse

--
Glowinafuse

Want to keep seperate personal contact list,addr book and PST file
This message is cross posted in two groups public.outlook and public.outlook.general At work, I keep a personal pst file for personal email in a seperate directory with personal files. Every 6 months to a year, I create a new one, retire the old one and back it up to CD, no problem. This keeps my personal stuff completely seperate from work stuff. Oh yeah, Windows2000Pro & Outlook 2000 (connected to Exchange server I believe, whatever that means) I would like to do the same with my contact information. It seems to me that the contact info is in the "main" pst file. I cannot ev...

closing file
Hello, I have a module that sorts data for me. part of the code opens a source file then saves it to another directory with todays date and adds a number to it it there is another file with that same name. my question is how can i close the save as file, Thanks hi the saved file should be the active file so add a line of code to the macro. ActiveWorkbook.Close this assumes no changes were made to the saved file. if changes were made, then it needs to be saved again. ActiveWorkbook.Close True regards FSt1 regards FSt1 "Novice Lee" wrote: > Hello,...

Problem when pasting text from Word into Mail
When I copy and paste text from Word 2004 into Apple Mail, Mail doubles the line returns. In other words, if in Word there is a single return (my intent is to start a new line immediately below the previous one) in mail the pasted text will show a double return (ie double spacing). This had previously happened to me when I was running Panther; after I queried on this board someone suggested that I use shift-option- command-v to paste, and this solved the problem. A few weeks ago I bought a new Mac Mini running Snow Leapard. Now the problem has returned, and using shift-option-com...

Can't add new user in crm 3.0
Hi, I have some problem which I'm not able to solve. I'm not able to add a new user to our MSCRM test environment. I have created the user in Active Directory and is able to login as this user, but when I try to add the user in MSCRM I get the following error message: Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <description>The user does not exist in active directory.</description> Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review t...

IFS File Type Question
We have Exchange Server 2003 installed on a Windows 2003 Server Enterprise Edition. Originally, the Information Store was located on the C: drive. We then installed a sepearate drive to house the Information Store and the log files are still written to the C: drive. In the c:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\MDBDATA directory, there are several files that are 256K each dating back to 11/2003 with a file extension of .IFS. There are also several of these files dating back to 4/2004 in the L:\exchsrvr\mdbdata\Employee Mailboxes folder on the L: drive where our information store is located. Can...

punctuation in attachment file names
I've noticed that when people in my office exchange e-mail with attachments that have punctuation in the file name, the punctuation frequently gets removed from the file name - such as with an attachment named "Firstname, Lastname.doc" somewhere along the way, the comma gets deleted. This is a problem because people end-up with 2 versions of the file - one with comma and one without. Does anyone know how this happens or what the rules are for permissible punctuation marks? The comma is an illegal character in Windows files. The following cannot be used: ? [ ] / \ = + < ...

Removing Windows Live ID from file
I need to remove Windows Live ID to export My Money file. The usual process (File/Password Manager/Remove/Next) gives a pop-up saying that "Windows Live ID (email and password) was not removed -- please try again." I've gone to settings to turn off online updates. I'm instructed by Money Help to "Click Receive account updates from MSN Money My Accounts." That heading doesn't exist on my setting page. Any clues why I can't remove Windows Live ID, or any other routes to attempt? I can't open the exported files unless this is remove...

.pst file size discrepancy?
I have a discrepancy with the size of the outlook.pst file: Under "View Mailbox Size" under Tools->Mailbox Cleanup, it shows it as being: 5506KB And on my hard drive it shows it as being: 13730KB Does anyone know what's going on? Thanks, Chirag Have you tried compacting the file recently? It may have a lot of white space in it that may be compacted out. <patelc75@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1133283174.707547.246870@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I have a discrepancy with the size of the outlook.pst file: > > Under "View Mailbox Size"...

Best way to play Video files on an Access form?
Hello, My client has an Access front end with an SQL Server back end that will be storing Videos. The client wants to play those videos on an Access form. I know I can use Windows Media Player, but just wondering if anyone has experience doing this that has some insight on what the best way to handle this is. I know Media Player can be a bit of a pig, so if there is a better solution, I would love to hear it. Thanks! Rico ...

Missing "Save Embedded Files dialog box"
I am using Frontpage 2003 (portable). After replacing my harddrive and reinstalling Frontpage 2003 I am unable to upload pictures to my website. The "Save Embedded Files dialog box" is missing and does not come up after adding a new picture to a page and saving. Suggestions? Import your images into FP web/site first (into folder of your choice), then place them into your design...you will never have a problem doing it this way. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Web "USKDMMA" <USKDMMA@discussions.micro...

MSN Portfolio manager #3
Has anyone had trouble having the "upgraded" MSN portfolio manager appear when they click on the portfolio manager link on moneycenteral.com ?? For the past several days I cannot make the portfolio appear. You might find information in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/176841/en-us. Frank "YachtCaptain" <YachtCaptain@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E280AC4-6DF8-4004-859F-D04C4BF9EB17@microsoft.com... > Has anyone had trouble having the "upgraded" MSN portfolio manager appear > when they click on the portfolio manager link on money...

easy way to delete all rows with no text in them?
I just took on a client who sends me a multipage spreadsheet weekly with movie times for his 10 theatres. My guess is he just deletes the information from the previous weeks row and adds a new row. His sheet really only needs about 16 columns and maybe 20 rows. The sheets he sends have upwards of 1500 rows and columns. Many of the rows are in between the actual text rows as well. I convert this to a webpage and post to his site. Problem is the sheets are so large they take forever to clean up (in GoLive) and much too long to do by hand. Is there an easy way to delete all rows with no text in...

Pasting block of text
The existing text in the Word document looks like this: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog and feels as if he were in the seventh heaven of typography together with Hermann Zapf, the most famous artist of the... The block of text to be inserted is: So, fellow citizens, now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country to demand transparency, sovereignty and independence. How do I paste the block of text so the result looks like this? The quick brown fox jumps over So, fellow citizens, now is the the lazy dog and feels as if ...

File Icon
We have am Excel spreadsheet saved on a Win2003 server, but the file icon has a small blue arrow in a white box on the lower left hand corner of the icon. What does this mean? It usually means that it isn't a spreadsheet, but a Windows shortcut to a spreadsheet file located somewhere else. HTH. Best wishes Harald "Dave" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:457201c49fbf$16743160$a401280a@phx.gbl... > We have am Excel spreadsheet saved on a Win2003 server, > but the file icon has a small blue arrow in a white box > on the lower left hand c...

Serialization Question #3
MFC provides CArchive in support of serialization. We can save and open an object in a persistent way. Here is my furthur question: How to derive a class from CArchive and let it remember the current caret position and clipboard objects such that we get the same environment when we open the object next time. You don't derive from CArchive for this. You would derive a different class, such as CSmartEdit, from a CEdit, that would serialize the edit control and also the GetPos() values. That has nothing to do with CArchive. And it would be a Really Bad Idea to modify the clipboard withou...

How to move a snp file
I want to move a snap shot(snp) file to a public folder on the network after it arives for "public" viewing. It seems that setting up a rule is not doing it. Can anyone give me some guidelines what to do! Thanks ...

opening older publisher files
Hi, probably a FAQ, but anyway. How does one open a older version of a publisher file. A friend has sent me a publisher file and I try to open it publisher says "pulisher can't open older versions of files". Anyway to convert the file? Perhaps import it into word? Send replies to salik-rafiq@myway.com (remove the '-') Salik. Salik, You will need to find out which version they are using and tell us which version you are using. Here is a link that shows which version are compatible: http://www.mvps.org/publisher/versions.html -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publishe...

Outlook 2002 Execute Files
Windows XP MCE and Outlook 2002. I had to restore my computer to original condition. There was a Microsoft Office 2003 trial version and I tried that but when I started my computer again I could not access the Outlook program so I uninstalled the trial version and installed my Microsoft Office Pro 2002. Now, I cannot access the Outlook 2002 and get the following messages: Unable to open you default email folders. Could not open the item. Try again. When I click to try again I get the next message: Would you like to open your default File System instead? I click yes and get the next message: Ru...

transfer investment account from one .mny file to another
Hi, I am using Microsoft Money Plus Home & Business version 17.0.150.1415. I use it to keep track of my personal finances in one .mny file, and I use it to keep track of business finances in another .mny file. In the .mny file for my business, I just created an Investment account and added about ten stocks to it. I should have created this in my personal .mny file. Can anyone tell me if there is a way I can move this one investment account (and the stocks included in it) from my business .mny file to my personal ..mny file? Thanks in advance, Paul -- Paul Kraemer In m...

Is there a word templete just text part for a business card
I want to set up the typeset for the wording of my business card. Word has many templates but do they have one for just that? I saw all the different templates. But I merely want to stage the layout of the wording is all. Does such a thing exist like the resume or letter set ups? As far as Word is concerned, business cards are simply labels. Choose the appropriate label blank from the labels dialog and create a new document. Edit the first label to taste then use the macro at the end of http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm to duplicate the card to the other cells. ...

programatically selecting columns to import text into
Hi, I am writing a macro to import multiple text files into a spreadsheet. The only part I haven't figured out is how to step sideways, i.e the first text file should use A1 as its origin, the second file C1, the third E1 and so on. Range(A1).Select Range(C1).Select Range(E1).Select /Scott Scott Use Offset(rownum, columnnum) to move the activecell. ActiveCell.Offset(0, 2).Select Rarely necessary to select anything. Example........Instead of Dim actSht As Worksheet Set actSht = ActiveSheet Worksheets("Sheet2").Activate Range("A1:J10").Select ...

Integrate Fax in CMR 3.0
Is there is any way we can inetegrate Fax module in Microsoft CRM 3.0 Professional? We need the functionlity to send and recieve fax throught CRM. Please suggest... Yes you can do via third party ISV solution . I will get you the name in a day or two Yes you can do via third party ISV solution . I will get you the name in a day or two Yes you can do via third party ISV solution . I will get you the name in a day or two Krishna, can you plese provide me with details you said will post in few days. Thanks Jazz "Krishna Sydney" wrote: > Yes you can do via third par...

Lineary regression with 3 datasets
Hi, Maybe someone can help me... Ive got 3 sets of data. x y z 4 6 8 5 7 8 3 4 10 Can a function predict the next z if i give it a set of x og y�s ? F.inst 5 7 ? Best regards, Sauer Yes, use LINEST. Help for LINEST is misleading, it fits models that are linear in the unknowns, not just simple straight lines. If your three columns are in A1:C3, then select 3 blank adjacent cells in a row and array enter (Ctrl-Shift-Enter) =LINEST(C1:C3,A1:B3) to get -2, 2, 12; which means that the estimated relationship is z = 12 + 2*x - 2*y which exactly fits ...

New to MSCRM 3.0 Please help
Can someone clear something up for me and point me to a document that will help. I have installed an MSCRM 3.0 server and when I log in to https://servername:5555 I get a gui that allows setup but looks more like an admin site than a CRM user interface, am I doing something wrong. Please excuse my ignorance. -- Moose Hi Moose It sounds to me like you need to assign yourself some CRM 'user' rights in addition to the System Administrator rights. I take it that you're using the same user ID that you used to install the CRM? If that's the case, go into User Manager and ...

Can I connect SFO using Outlook over HTTP???? CRM 3.0
I have a small bussiness Server 2003 and I am connected to it though Outlook over the web using http from my Laptop at my home office.. Will CRM work using this method or will it only work onsite here in the office.. This would be great for my sales people with laptops too.. Laptop users will connect using VPN and run the outlook client or work offline using the laptop client. You can also configure CRM to work using the web browser over an SSL enabled connection ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/micro...