external data #3

I would like to be able to access external data from more than one source.
Any help on how to do this would be fantastic.

I would like excel to reach out to a Access database that I specify at the
time it reaches out to get some external data.

Usually I get external data through the "get external data", but that only
connects to whatever datasource you initially choose. i'd like to be able to
choose which Access database I am pulling data from at the time I bring it
into Excel.

hope that helps,

Thanks,
Lou Sanderson.

"Ron Coderre" wrote:

> I think we'll need a few details:
>
> Multiple Sources:
> Oracle and Access and Excel?
> or multiple Access databases?
> or more than one Excel workbook?
> or multiple worksheets?
>
> Using....Excel Functions? MS Query? VBA? Data Consolidate?
>
> --
> Regards,
> Ron

I think we'll need a few details:

Multiple Sources:
Oracle and Access and Excel?
or multiple Access databases?
or more than one Excel workbook?
or multiple worksheets?

Using....Excel Functions? MS Query? VBA? Data Consolidate?

--
Regards,
Ron

Well....Here's a good place to start:

http://www.exceltip.com/exceltips.php?view=category&ID=213

Let us know if that points you in the right direction.

--
Regards,
Ron