Exporting datasheet view of a form with a subform

I am using Access 2000.

When I display a mainForm with a subForm in datasheet
view, then export the mainForm to an Excel wookbook, I am
unable to add any of the resultant Excel columns that
contain currency type data.

I am able to add the Excel columns with number type data.

The problem only occurs with a form+subform in datasheet
view, not with a query+subquery(subdatasheet).

Can anyone tell me what is going on here.

Additional lookup for contacts on opportunity form
Hi, I try to customise CRM 3.0 without any training - therefore a question for which I need some help. On the opportunity form exists a look-up (potentional customer) for contacts/accounts. I'd like to add an aditional one to the form (to replace the decision maker). I tryed to create a new field on the opportunity entity but there's no field-type "look-up". It's also not possible to create a new relationship to the contact entity (both system entity's). Does anybody of you know how I can do this? (if yes - please explain it more detailed...). Thanks Joerg Look...

Forms 07-27-07
Hi, A VB Code is used that has the following line: Me.Visible = False (Me refers to the forms names frmBirthsearch) After this line a second form (form2) is opned based on a query that reads two dates from the frmBirthsearch using the line code: DoCmd.OpenForm "frmBirthdates", acViewNormal at this point frmbearthsearh is hidden. What command shold I add after this in order to close the frmbirthsearch? ...

Problem with View Source / Outlook 2000
I searched some more, found that the problem is caused when the Temporary Internet files cache is too big. Deleted the cache and the problem is solved. Changed the settings to a more reasonable 100 MB and it shouldn't happen again Steven =================================== I'm using Outlook 2000 and Win 2000, no problems now (had to reinstall Windows last week for unrelated reasons). I also use ZoneAlarm and Outlook has permission only to access the Trusted zone, not the Internet in general. Something has happened in the past couple of days. I got an email that looked blank ...

View as web page in OWA
in OWA 2002, i remember there is a feature "View as web page" on the right side of the email. in OWA 2003, after open the received email, such feature no longer there. Anyway to enable this feature? ...

Subform question 04-09-10
I have a form (Form1) that contains a subform (Subform1). Within this subform I have a combo box which, depending on what is chosen, pops up another form (Popup1)for additional information. I need this additional information in the form that pops up to be 'linked' with the subform. The problem I am running into is that when the user enters information in Popup1, the table has not been populated witht he data that is in the subform so there is no record to 'link' to. What is the best way to force te esubform to pass its information to the table? Thanks i...

Problem with vba code to export query result in excel
Hi, I have a access report that exports to excel with click of a button after choosing parameters. This works well. However I have to modify couple of fields to utilize formula in the export module. I am not sure how to do this. I am writing the above code which seems to cause problem. I appreciate any help to resolve this issue. Thanks. Code: If lngColumn = 12 Then xlc.Offset(0, lngColumn).Value = =([UnitPrice]*[OriginalShippedQty])/1000 End If It seems the fields UnitPrice and OrigianalShippedQty are not being recognized here Jack wrote: >Hi, >I have a acces...

Viewing shared 2003 outlook calendar in 2007 Outlook
Shared calendars with colleagues who have 2003. I can see the calendar but not the info in the calendar. Nothing is provate marked from their side and is able to be seen by other 2003 users. is there a quick fix? ...

forms and column lengths
Is there a way to have excel do an auto "carriage return" to the next row when you have reached the specified maximum number of characters in the row above?? Hi there's n o bulit-in feature for this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Blair" <Blair@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:C1D2CAAD-C4E9-492A-ADF4-CBDB659514A3@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to have excel do an auto "carriage return" to the next row > when you have reached the specified maximum number of characters in the > row > above?? ...

Enable/Disable a Form Control Based on Security Group Permissions
How do I enable or disable a control in a form based on a user’s security group membership? For example: If I have a checkbox on a form (call it box1), I want box1 to be enabled if the user who opened Access is a member of a security group called “Breaker Test Admin.” For members of any other group (except of course “Admins”), box1 should be disabled. Thank you, for your help! On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 18:57:13 GMT, "BenS" <u35527@uwe> wrote: >How do I enable or disable a control in a form based on a user�s security >group membership? For example: If I have a checkbox on a ...

Trying to Create a pop-up form
Due to size limitations on my main form, I am trying to create a form that, when I select a button, it pops up like a dialog box with the main form, Frm_Escheat, in the background I've created a qry which is the record source on my pop-up form. In the criteria of the query is: [Forms]![Frm_Escheat]![statecode] where [statecode] is the field from the Master Form. So, my "pop-up" form is activated when I select the button, but my problem is that it just goes to the pop-up form without the main form showing in the background. Thanks for your help. It would probably hel...

Cannot publish or export in Deployment Manager
When I click on "Publish Customization" or "Export Customization" I get an error: Runtime Error! Program: C:\windows\system32\mmc.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. Has anyone experienced a similar problem? What can be causing this, it was working before? Thanks in advance, Bilge Gul ...

Auto Fill a Textbox in Form
What is the simplest way to auto fill a textbox (in a form) with the maximum values of more than one field in the last record entered, in the same table? Can the =DMax function be used for this? I have tried =DMax(“[field_1]”, “[field_2]”, “[field_3]” , “table_1”)+1, but this doesn’t work. Is something like this possible with two or more feilds with DMax? Thanks -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com See MinOfList() and MaxOfList() here: http://allenbrowne.com/func-09.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allen...

user forms #5
Hello, I have created a user form (click on New Employee). How do I get the information entered in to this form to appear in the correct columns in the Payroll data sheet? And how do I get the combo boxes to display the drop down information from the sheet called input. Regards Runner77 -- Runner77 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Runner77's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30388 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=500502 ...

Export or convert .qrp files to HTML
Hi all, great forum - Does anyone know how to export or convert any given .qrp report into an HTML or other web format? Could it be possible to open a .qrp in it's native format? I've seen a company online (Sabletooth) that converts Report Builder (.qrp) files into Crystal, but I think they are only offering consulting services. Thanks in advance for your help. At the top of the report it gives you several options(print, save, etc.) the fourth or fifth from the left(not quite sure which one by memory)is the one to export. It gives you several options. One of which is to expo...

Export PDF information into Microsoft Excel
What do you do with your data that's stuck in your PDF forms? FDF Decoder from Spotted Dingo Inc., gives you the ability to quickly turn your useless PDF information into a data mine of valuable information. FDF Decoder is a desktop application which creates csv files from your pdf interactive forms (acroforms) in individual or batch file mode. You then can easily import your information into Microsoft Excel to create intelligent spread sheets which can then be entered into databases and aid you in your statistical analysis. FDF Decoder works with the PDF's exported Form Data (FDF...

Active Task View under Tasks
Hello. Does anyone know how to get the "completed" tasks off of my "Active Tasks" view. It should only show those tasks that are not yet complete but for some reason it shows the upcoming as well as the completed tasks (i.e. those that are lined out). Any help would be appreciated. -Lumas >-----Original Message----- >Hello. >Does anyone know how to get the "completed" tasks off of >my "Active Tasks" view. > >It should only show those tasks that are not yet complete >but for some reason it shows the upcoming as well as t...

Adding GAL users into a custom form
Hi, I have created a custom form, and am required to add a series of approvers. What I am trying to achieve is: * Add users from my GAL into a text field, so that when the form is sent, they do not get initially CC'ed the form. Is this achievable, and if so, how do I do it (if you could help by including any appropriate code, that would be great). Regards, Rick ...

Exporting Daily Z-reports from MRS to Quickbooks
Hello all, Basicly im trying to figure out how to export the daily Z-reports from Microsoft Retail Systems 1.2 to Quickbooks (I believe 2005) in 3 steps or fewer. Ideally, there should be a way to do this without exporting the data to a file, but rather do it directly from MRS after posting the z-report. If anyone can help please let me know if you are using the US version of Quickbooks, the ability to post directly from RMS to QB is built in - you just need to set it up and assign your accounts. Ask your RMS reseller and Accountant/Bookkeeper for help - usually takes about 2 hours t...

Export Data from MS-CRM
Is there a way to export all of the data from MS-CRM? Thats a rather general question,......you mean export to another CRM system or just export into another medium? For the most part, most areas have that little excel icon so that you can export into excel...... or you can go into the SQL server and use the export wizard, although I don't think its going to be what you want,....for the most part it will be raw data and you'll have to recreate the relationships and primary fields to see how the objects relate.......... -Gary "John O'Keefe" <jokeefe@finepoint.com...

Exporting to Excel files
I am currently working on an Access97 database application, and when I export a table to an Excel spreadsheet, I find that my dates turn out as other than I would expect or want. For instance, "00/01/01" will sometimes be displayed "00/01/01", sometimes as "01-Jan-00" or something similar. What I need is a way to force ALL dates to be exported to spreadsheet format in the format "YYYY/MM/DD". Is there a way to do this, efficiently? Or perhaps I will have to recreate my table with the date fields as text and put the dates in there as I expect them? (a r...

subform not refreshing
Hi there, I have a main form with a subform embedded to be able to scroll through a list of records. There is no linking field between the two. The subform displays all the records properly. One of the fields in the subform is a checkbox to 'close' the record indicating that the info is no longer current and shouldn't be displayed. This works fine. I should also mention that the subform is based on a query. I have a button on the main form which opens another modal form based on the same query as the subform that will let me uncheck the checkbox in case the record was 'clo...

about treeview in view window
hi I am trying to display treeview in view window.But unable to do that. When we call CTreeCtrl &tree=GetTreeCtrl(); it is giving error that GetTreeCtrl is undeclared idenifier.So any one can tell ,how i have done this. I don't want to use App Wizard step 6 Base Class TreeView Class. Arbind your view window should be a CTreeView,GetTreeCtrl() is the member function of CTreeView,but not CView. "Arbind" <arbindb_tech@rediffmail.com> wrote in message news:OOePU1iXDHA.1644@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > hi > > I am trying to display treevi...