export excell into outlook calender

Does anyone know how to export or insert an Excell 2002
spreadsheet (representing a calender) into outlook 2002
calender?  Much appreciated.

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Excel button problem

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Excel 97 #9

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook