Exclusion dictionary for excel 2003

Hi all,
is there any way of having an exclusion dictionary for excel 2003?

Thanks,

Try this
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/ExcludeWordFromDic.htm

Raul Queiroga wrote:

> Hi all,
> is there any way of having an exclusion dictionary for excel 2003?
>
> Thanks,

0
Bob

tangent excel question
this isnt necessarily an excel question, but it is related in that i affects a spreadsheet im working on. ive been looking for a centerline symbol, but none of the fonts i hav installed seem to include this symbol. it is a blueprint / surveyin symbol that has a L superimposed by a c. i am using CL right now bu would like to use the actual symbol for aesthetics. is there a way i can make a custom symbol or does anyone know where can find a font that would include such a symbol? thank you. i lov excel. ^_ -- lsu-i-lik ---------------------------------------------------------------------...

Refresh Excel file
After refreshing an Excel file, does the record stay at the one you were working on or does it go back to the first record of the file? This doesn't seem like an Excel question. Maybe you could explain what you're trying to do. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "excel dummy" <excel dummy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D3007EE5-7CC7-45F7-B6E0-BCAB71199012@microsoft.com... | After refreshing an Excel file, does the record stay at the one you were | working on or does it go back to the first record of the file? ...

How do I link Excel pages to a different master Excel workbook?
I am trying to take part lists from different assemblies and link them to a master part list. Ideally one sheet from the assembly part lists will have many pages and be linked to a sheet in the master part list with the name of that specific assembly. I am operating on Midrosoft Office Version 2003. open both the master and your part list on your master if you set a cell to (="name of part list book"!A1) you can do that by clicking any cell on the other workbook with them both open its just like a formula on the sheet only instead it has the workbooks name first i hope thi...

Access 07 much slower than 2000/2003, multi user
three new PC withh access 2007 trial and an exsiting access 2000 mdb on a network share. Performance is slower but acceptable OK with one user, with additin users (up to 3) it becomes very slow. record scrolling is slow but the main problem is adding records. When typing in the edit boxes it can take > 1 sec for the text to appear, same database saved in 2002/3 format works with any delay in typing or scrolling. Office 07 SP1 installed, and previous versions of the office removed when testing 07. Did same tests with linked tables to sql2005, same results. ...

Graphing in Excel
Does anyone know any good graphing tutorials for excel??? I am havin difficulty graphing a dual line graph. I don't know the problem origin. Any help would be tremendous -- Mrinkli ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Mrinklin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2536 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38935 M, Get familiar with internet searches (like www.google.com). It's a good resource. A search for "excel chart tutorial" (w/o quotes) would find Jon Pel...

Excel 2007 Pivot Tables
1. How can I create a Pivot Table from a text file, downloaded from a mainframe database? I have been told this could be done in previous versions of Excel. 2. If I get a new text file each day, how can I refresh the existing Pivot Table, without the necessity of recreating Thank you very much Marsh Import the Text file into Excel. -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Marsh" <Marsh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C480551-AE4D-4E31-B6DC-DF527E532091@microsoft.com... > 1. How can I create a Pivot Table from a text file, downlo...

Bar chart with a Percentage
I have a bar chart that has 4 vertical bars. On the 2nd and 4th bar I'd like to list the percentage it is of the 1st and 3rd bar, respectively. I already have labeled each bar with its numerical value and data name. Can I do this? If so, how? I've tried for about 2 hours now. Thanks in advance for any help! >-----Original Message----- >I have a bar chart that has 4 vertical bars. On the 2nd >and 4th bar I'd like to list the percentage it is of the >1st and 3rd bar, respectively. I already have labeled >each bar with its numerical value and data name....

Cannot connect outlook 2007 to exchange 2003 via LAN #2
Hello there, I got a new laptop for work running Vista and outlook 2007 and no matter how many times I tried setting it up to connect to the exchange server 2003, I always get the message that outlook is not connected and it needs to be connected to complete this action.... I used to have a laptop running XP and outlook 2003 and it worked fine with the same mailbox settings. Any ideas please? ...

Have free download for Excel for viewing files only.
I have received a file in an email and I cannot view it because I don't have Excel. PowerPoint has a free download so that you can view a presentation. If Excel had this same option, people would be able to view a spreadsheet sent to them for free. If that person wanted to make any changes to the file, THEN they would need to purchase Excel. You can download XL viewer from here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4EB83149-91DA-4110-8595-4A960D3E1C7C&displaylang=EN Watch for text wrap, Regards, "CJPrevette" <CJPrevette@discussions.microsoft.co...

Money 2003 Deluxe
When I go to Reports/Taxes/Tax Software Report I get a summary of what should be included in the various Federal Tax Forms. Everything looks reasonable except for the Capital Gains and Losses Money generated when I bought or sold a stock. It looks like some of the transactions ended up under Schedule C! Can someone give me a hint on where I have to go to tell Money how to handle the generated gains and losses? I have been to all the obvious places like "Catagories" and "Taxes" but I must be missing something. Thanks in advance. In microsoft.public.money, Ken wrote:...

Excel Function VLOOKUP
Hi, I'm having trouble looking up a table of "Names". The table deifene below is called ROL_IS and list hundred of other defined tables. Error where: =VLOOKUP(A33,VLOOKUP(CUR_MON,ROL_IS,3,FALSE),2,FALSE) but no errors where =VLOOKUP(A33,ACT_IS,2,FALSE) or =VLOOKUP(CUR_MON,ROL_IS,3,FALSE) ANS: ACT_IS The array function in VLOOKUP appears not to converting formula to NAME. If anyone knows or needs further details if would be appreciated. Thanks Elizabet -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If I understand you correctly =VLOOKUP(A33,INDIRECT(VLOOKU...

Excel 2003 #4
Hope someone out there can help, I have lost the toolbars and menu bars in Excel, at first I thought it was showing full screen but it wasn't I then tried to Alt/V to bring up the view menu but again nothing. Have re-installed Excel but still not showing, can anyone help me with this please. And you're sure that the window isn't just too far up and off the visible viewing area--so all that you would need to do is resize that window? If you can see excel's application title bar, then this isn't the problem. If you want to reset all the toolbars back to factory default...

Security Update for Windows Server 2003 (KB956744) Cannot Install.
For Windows Server 2003. This is a standard Windows Update that I try to install but get a message that it failed to install. I can't find any source to tell me why it won't or what I can do about it. I am not getting an error code of any sort - it is just listed under "not installed" when I get my update installation screen at the end of the installs. Can anyone help please? I downloaded the update manually from: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=a37a2d8a-a5ce-4f06-bf07-8cafa16e7a59&displaylang=en Ran it, and then ran Check U...

Accessing Excel pages using VB
Hi. I'm wondering if any of you can help me with a problem I'm having. It's likely a trivial answer, but I'm not seeing it at the moment. I'm using VB 6.0 and Excel 2002. I have an Excel workbook that has information about days of the month -- each day having an individual spreadsheet 'Day (1)', 'Day (2)', etc. as tabs along the bottom of the workbook. I want to be able to access information from individual "days" using a VB application and do some processing and then printing of the data in VB. First of all, when addressing data on spre...

Change the default color Excel 2007 uses to highlight selected cel
I'm using Excel 2007 and I'd like to change the default color Excel 2007 uses to highlight the selected cells in a worksheet. When selecting a range (ex. A1:D10). The selected range takes on a light transparent blue. Very hard to see when working in selected range. I've tried changing Office>Excel Options>Popular>Color Scheme - 3 colors to choose from (Blue, Silver, Black). This doesn't make a difference with the selection color at all. Also tried to change the Personalization>Appearance>Different Color Schemes with the Advanced option>Item areas, thi...

SPYRUS Usage in Outlook 2003
Anyone heard of a problem with SPYRUS Rosetta Executive Manager and OUTLOOK 2003? Was working fine with Office XP, then upgraded to Office 2003, and can't digitally sign email anymore. . . the system just hangs. Hi Ted, I am from SPYRUS and we are not aware of any problems running RES and Office2003. RES is an extremely compatible product for running Microsoft products. What version operating system are you using? What version of RES are you running? If it is RES3 or below - we recommend you upgrade to the current version which is RES5. If you are running RES4 or RES5 then you proba...

Distorted Print Preview in Excel 2007
All of the sudden Print Preview and printing is distorted as compared to the chart as displayed during design. Verticle grid lines are missing and the horizontal axis appears to be log. ...

Outlook 2003 crash with IMAP
Please help. Outlook 2003 SP2 is crashing most of the time while trying to contact our local IMAP server with send/receive. It's crashing hard in outlook.exe, asking to send error report. Logging is disabled as I googled this as a possible source for crashes. I reinstalled Outlook with no success and the PST file was checked with scanpst.exe. It is not crashing all but most of the time. Any clue for me ? Henrik -- Henrik Schmidt Christian-Albrechts-Universitaet zu Kiel Institut fuer Informatik +49 (431) 880 75 - 50 Fax or 43 Phone Olshausenstr. 40 ...

Outlook 2003 Distribution List error
System running XP SP3 My customer has a Distribution List (5 entries), and it was working correctly for some time. Now, when she sends to the List, there are two additional names included from her address book. Editing and/or expanding the list does not show these names.... Ideas? Where to look? Thanks in advance. Grov ...

Exch 2003 - Stopped MTA Stacks Service
We've got two Exchange 2003 servers in native mode. I had read that you don't need the MTA Stacks service running in this configuration, so I stopped the service on both boxes yesterday. I came in this morning and there were hundreds of emails queued up on both servers queues to each other. When I highlighted the queue on one of the servers it said the other server was unreachable. I then found that we had no DNS entries for these servers in our AD DNS. I added them, and also added MX records and mail started flowing between them again. Does the MTA Stacks service provide some kind of ...

Changing how Excel INTERPRETS dates
Anybody know how to change the way Excel interprets dates? For the lif of me I can't remember. I don't just mean reformatting a cell. I mean if one would typ "8/11/04" Excel would read this as November 08, 2004 and not August 11 2004. Any hope would be much appreciated, Dav -- dgreenfiel ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dgreenfield's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1629 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27689 Hi this is defined in your Windows - Region...

Excel Formula 02-06-10
I Need a Formula which can tell me eg. on seperate wotksheet a report of which product is chipset and from which suppliers.Thanks for any help I get. A B C 1 Product 1 Supplier 2 £10.00 2 Product 2 Supplier 1 £8.00 3 Product 3 Supplier 2 £8.00 4 Product 2 Supplier 2 £6.00 5 Product 1 Supplier 2 £11.00 6 Product 3 Supplier 1 £7.00 Farid, I think you mean:- cheapest - and not chipset. "Farid" wrote: > I Need a Formula which can tell me eg. on seperate wotksheet a report of > which product is chipset and from which ...

Exchange 2003 Locking Up -Help!
The Current Sessions in the SMTP Virtual Service builds up until it reaches 60 sessions and then the SMTP service stops working completely. If I reboot, all the messages are cleared out and sent but it quickly rebuilds up to the 60 sesssions. If anyone knows what this is, I need help! It just started today. The sessions look like connections to attempt to deliver email messages but they never succeed and then go away. I uninstalled smtp service and then re-installed, then i re-installed Exchange 2003 and it seemed to work for about 5 minutes and then it was back to locking up. HE...

Excel macro deployment
Hi I have been deploying Excel macro to workstations using an MSI. The MSI creates a folder under program folders and drops the xla files in the folder. The installer also sets a registry value. When the user opens Excel, the macros begin. This works fine for Excel 2003. What do I need to do to properly install Macros under Excel 2007 and Excel 2010? Thanks ...

Importing to access from excel
I understand that access uses the first 15 rows of an imported excel sheet to determine whether the access field is numerical or text. I have a worksheet with a date column, and columns that contain both numbers and text entries (in the form of less than values e.g.<1). Therefore the date column cannot be changed to text or number otherwise it looses the correct format. And although the numbers can be changed to text in excel they are only recognised as numbers in access. The only way I have found to get the all the information across from excel into access without error values (e...