Excel XP Format Cells, currency not working first time

I'm noticing that when I format cells for currency the
first time, the preview window not only shows only numeric
format, it formats the cells numeric instead of currency.
The second time it works.  And it's not because I'm
clicking on the wrong line.
0
anonymous (74722)

Change to lastname first in GAL
This seems like it should be simple, but I cannot find where to change the display format of the global address list. It formats with firstname lastname instead of lastname firstname... I must be missing something obvious...can someone please point me in the right direction... Thank you kindly. Try this: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF023.html -- Mark Fugatt "Shawn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3b2c01c48f94$a3b38700$a301280a@phx.gbl... > This seems like it should be simple, but I cannot find > where to change the display for...

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

conditional formatting sort

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

learning Excel #3

default values in a cell

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Rule won't work
Outlook 2007 I have set up a rule to do the following; When I send or receive a message from a specific contact, play a sound, display in new item alert window, flag for follow up and move to a specific folder. But it is not doing anything. Do I need to change something else? What type of email account? Do other rules work? Does it work if you use any one action? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.out...