Excel won't allow me to paste certain Turkish characters.

I need to copy some text with Turkish characters from a Word document and
paste into Excel. Excel does not recognise the Turkish charcters and they
appear as "?".
0
neil7418 (200)

you will either need o load the Turkish fonts or use Print screen or some
other method to copy as picture the section you want to paste.

"neil" wrote:

> I need to copy some text with Turkish characters from a Word document and
> paste into Excel. Excel does not recognise the Turkish charcters and they
> appear as "?".
0
BJ (832)

number rounding in MS Excel

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Public Folder link to Excel File

Filters in Excel 2003

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

printing imported gif files in Excel

ExCel programming

Macro

Excel fun patch

Excel 2003

Need macro help to close excel

Excel Text Function (Right, Left)

copy chart from Excel to Powerpoint

Updating External Links Excel 2000 vs 2002/2003

How do I disable the handicapped feature in Excel?
Someone in my office turned the handicapped feature on and now you have to hold the key down for a couple of seconds or the letter never appears. Does anyone know how to reverse this? Duh! Nevermind. Not an Excel problem. Control Panel - Handicapped feature. Thanks. "TIrish" wrote: > Someone in my office turned the handicapped feature on and now you have to > hold the key down for a couple of seconds or the letter never appears. Does > anyone know how to reverse this? ...

List the UNIQUE certain fields from the database
Dear Experts, Please help related to the above subject. From this discussion, got the following formula which is work well and faster for small of database. =OFFSET($G$1,MATCH(0,MMULT(--TRANSPOSE(TRANSPOSE(DATA)=I$1:I1),ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))/ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))),0)-1,0,1,1) where $G$1, the first row of DATA. how to convert it to VBA as this time i have a huge database. for Tab Data, Advanced, Unique Record only (works well also, but i need the VBA). basically we would like to do similar like this: Data Sample Vendor Name A B...

display in taskbar in excel 2000
Hello, Have a problem! I work with Office 2000 and excel does not open more than onw screen in the taskbar. Windows in Taskbar, I checked in Excel. Clustered display is turned off in the properties of the Taskbar. Can anyone help me with this problem prog, get it only if I 2x open excel. Regards Rob Hi Rob, I can't figure out what exactly what is happening in your excel but try this, Go to TOOLS (Menu Bar) then OPTIONS, in VIEW tab just CHECK the Windows in Taskbar. Hope this will help. ~jaeson ...

Excel 97 #13
How to spacing text in a cells dddd touch space bar kkkkk alt enter at the end of the line to break into two lines -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1689601c44803$0f6e5fd0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How to spacing text in a cells ...

Excel 2007 Sheet Tabs
Hello, Please can you tell me how to display and hide the sheet tabs in excel 2007....knew how to do it in 2003 ... but cannot figure it out in 2007. Thanks Rob See my reply to your previous post in programming group. Regards, Shailesh Shah http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/ (Free addins Excel Menu-2003 for Excel-2007) If You Can't Excel with Talent, Triumph with Effort. "Rob" <rob.lowein@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uOKdx3gyHHA.1188@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Please can you tell me how to display and hide the sheet tabs in excel > ...

Trend lines in charts under Excel
Something I have discovered for long but which continues with Excel 2007 (under XP): when you draw a trend line in a scatter or line chart I generally get either not the best fit (or equation) and/or almost sytematically the wrong equation associated to this trend line. Has anybody seen that already and moreover knows why it is like that? Surprising from a company like Micosoft. cloclo - Please provide an example. In my experience, Excel trend line provides best fit for a linear function in an XY (Scatter) chart type. For non-linear functions, the trend line is based on tr...