Excel wants to create a page break in every cell!

After saving revisions in an Excel worksheet, I get a popup message that
states "Margins do not fit page size".  After clicking "ok" (because this is
my only choice) a page break is automatically created in ever cell.  At
times(depending on the sizeof the work sheet) it can be over 100 pages with a
page size 14% or smaller.

Why does this happen, and how can I avoid it?

I saw this suggestion in a different forum.

Try closing excel.
Clean up your windows temp folder
Windows start button|Run
type:
%temp%
and hit enter

Clean all those files that you can.  (You may have some files in use, so skip
those.)

Then try your workbook again.

Please post back with your results -- good or bad.

Thanks.

--

Dave Peterson
0

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Break Even Point
Hello, Is there a formula to calculate a break even point? Scenario: Rate ranges are 500 lbs at $10, 1000 lbs @ $5, 2000 lbs @ $2.5, etc. Eg: Shipper has load that weighs 990 lbs. What is the break even point to move the load forward into the next cheaper range. Hope that makes sense. Any help appreciated. "Break even" generally implies two opposing trends. Where they meet is the 'break even' point. You have supplied only one 'trend'. Can you expand on the problem? best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove...

How to create an autonumber field?

default values in a cell

learning Excel #3

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook