Chris & Jerry Macrthy	roml12@aol.com
Maureen & Mike Mulligan	momulligan@home.com
Ann & George Raab	araab7@hotmal.com
Tom & Kathy Flaim	tomkathy@nycap.rr.com
Tom & Sally Ford	tiford51@aol.com
John & July Ford	john9444@aol.com
Ford	                pegtom-42@webtv.net
Teresa-Irland	        stod37teachglass@eircom.net

I have a user with an excel spreadsheet like this. Other
users can just click on the email address to the right and
have it open up an email client. On this users P/C he
clicks on the address and it says that the operation can
not be completed beacuse default email client is not
installed correctly. But this si the only error it
gives...Has anyone seen this error before. Any help will
be appreciated

                  Thanks
                   Joe

Check this out first

Close Excel
Excel use the mail program that is in Internet options(Programs tab) on the control panel
Try again

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1  XL2002 SP-2)

"jwalsh" <jwalsh@xstamper.com> wrote in message news:026501c3aa30$e4776d50$a501280a@phx.gbl...
> Chris & Jerry Macrthy roml12@aol.com
> Maureen & Mike Mulligan momulligan@home.com
> Ann & George Raab araab7@hotmal.com
> Tom & Kathy Flaim tomkathy@nycap.rr.com
> Tom & Sally Ford tiford51@aol.com
> John & July Ford john9444@aol.com
> Ford                 pegtom-42@webtv.net
> Teresa-Irland         stod37teachglass@eircom.net
>

> I have a user with an excel spreadsheet like this. Other
> users can just click on the email address to the right and
> have it open up an email client. On this users P/C he
> clicks on the address and it says that the operation can
> not be completed beacuse default email client is not
> installed correctly. But this si the only error it
> gives...Has anyone seen this error before. Any help will
> be appreciated
>
>                   Thanks
>                    Joe

0