Excel Tables #2

I am copying excel table into word and doing a simple paste.  When I
paste the table, the empty space in the cell is filled with dots and
the number wraps.  Any suggestions.

--
Jewel Howard
Jewel Howard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29240

Hi,

Have you tried Paste Special as text?

--
Regards,
Zack Barresse, aka firefytr, (GT = TFS FF Zack)

"Jewel Howard" <Jewel.Howard.1zc2sm_1133394001.3072@excelforum-nospam.com>
wrote in message

> I am copying excel table into word and doing a simple paste.  When I
> paste the table, the empty space in the cell is filled with dots and
> the number wraps.  Any suggestions.
>

> --
> Jewel Howard
> Jewel Howard's Profile:
> http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29240
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=489640

0
firefytrNO (70)

Remove page break in Excel?
How do I remove a manual page break in Excel with Office 2003? Select a cell below the page break then insert, remove page break -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "Page Breaks in Excel Removal" <Page Breaks in Excel Removal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E56F3C94-66AF-4500-A776-32227DFCB1BD@microsoft.com... > How do I remove a manual page break in Excel with Office 2003? ...

Creating and Organization Chart from and excel file
I was able to create an org. chart awhile ago and now when I try to use the org. chart wizard and select the excel file I get an error "cannot read names". I have excel and visio 2003. Can anyone help???? I want to include 4 fields from from excel file (name, title, department, reports_to). Help! Have you tried creating an Excel file recently? Perhaps there's an issue with your existing Excel file. I'd try generating a dummy file using the wizard, and then try importing it iback nto a new Visio file using the wizard. If that works, then you may want to cut / pas...

creating a table automatically
hi this is my first post, i'm fairly new to excel & i was hoping someone could help me out. i'm doing some computer work for my uncle & as i was going through everything that needed doing & i came accross this excel problem. I'd already created the document which is an operational status report. when he asked me to set it up so that a section of the report would automatically appear on each new page of the document. he's given me a list of the cells he wants to appear automatically. the list is a box from the cell A8 down to the cell N17. within the box is at least...

Automatic Calculation #2
Why is automatic calculation keeps running even though there is no modification done in my spreadsheet? Thanks, Lucie Ch�nier What makes you think that excel is recalculating? If it's because you see Calculate in the statusbar, it could be... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=243495 XL: Calculate Message Remains in Status Bar If 65,536 Formula References "Lucie Ch�nier" wrote: > > Why is automatic calculation keeps running even though there is no > modification done in my spreadsheet? > > Thanks, > > Lucie Ch�nier -- Dave Peterso...

Quirky recent file list #2
Debra--- I do tend to open from Windows Explore more then File>Open. But I am saving the file. It's more that it is annoying when I close a file by accident and don't quite remember where it got saved on the server. Stacie -- SPenney ------------------------------------------------------------------------ SPenney's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1079 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=267592 Well, I guess you weren't the only one who wanted this behaviour changed. <g> If/when you upgr...

Opening a new instance of Excel

Office:mac v.X #2
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I have subject version of Office. I know that there must be updates to this so I can bring this up to date but I can seem to find the ones I need to start the process. Can someone get me to the beginning? Thanks!!! You can get the Office X 10.1.9 update here: http://snipurl.com/22zx4 On 3/30/08 3:09 PM, in article ee96b4c.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "AWOLGolfer@officeformac.com" <AWOLGolfer@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: v.X > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: intel &g...

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

Exchange 2007 Evaluation version #2

Excel Crash

How do I create a pivot table if the pivot table icon or menu ite.
If rhe pivot table icon ...??? Please clarify in the body of the message. "Lynn@WS" <Lynn@WS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E6B098C-551A-4389-9048-7F4F5A6E5EF8@microsoft.com... > ...

EXCEL TROUBLESHOOTING #2

Excel Edit F2 button changed for Mac???

Excel Cells Contents to HTML Pages

In Excel program shows a broken line and don't know how to get ri.

how to divide a numbers in a table of data by 1,000, all at once
I've noticed in some spreadsheets that numbers are displayed as rounded...i.e. so that one isn't looking at 1,403,333 + 2,333,999 etc. but rather 1403 + 2334, etc. with a note at the top that says "000's". In one step, how can I edit all the numbers in a table so that they show to the nearest 10,000 (i.e. 1403 +2334), without dividing them one by one by 1,000? Or, to go at it from another angle, how do I divide each # by 1,000? The ROUND feature requires that I create a new table. Not exactly what I'm looking for. Enter 1000 in an unused cell. ...

Chart
From: <c@c.c> Subject: Chart - Title Widths Date: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 12:43 PM Chart - Title Widths Does anyone know how to find the width of a title/axis title? ...

Upgrading from Exchange 2000 Standard to Enterprise Cal ? #2
Hello Everyone, I know the upgrade process from exchange 2000 standard to enterprise seems pretty straight forward. However, I have a cal question. Are my standard cals still good with this upgrade. Say I have right now standard 2000 with 30 cals. If I upgrade to Exchange 2000 Enterprise with 25 cals to pass the 16mb limitation. Would I then only have the 25 cals or 55 total cals? Thanks ...

Does anyone know where I can download EXCEL.MSI?
I am missing my Excel 2002 CD, and can't install Office Update Service Pack 3 without this file. ...