Excel Startup Error - help please

When I click on a excel document the computer hangs for about 2
seconds, then opens excel with no document displayed.  If I first ope
excel (click on the .exe) and then open a dcoument, no problem.  I als
have the same issue with Word.

Have tried repairing Office installation, removing and reinstallin
excell, deleted all .xla files - nothing seems to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

--
philale
philalex's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1537

Have you tried Tools>Options...>General>Ignore other applications...Uncheck

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"philalex" <philalex.1e9vfb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message

> When I click on a excel document the computer hangs for about 20
> seconds, then opens excel with no document displayed.  If I first open
> excel (click on the .exe) and then open a dcoument, no problem.  I also
> have the same issue with Word.
>
> Have tried repairing Office installation, removing and reinstalling
> excell, deleted all .xla files - nothing seems to work.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks in advance.
>

> --
> philalex
> philalex's Profile:
> http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15375
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=269949

help about accessing deleted items
Hi, would any one plz help me to get the deleted item ids from outlook. which tool r tech should i use to solve this problem . if there is any sample code to access the deleted items ids from outlook will be great help for me to understand. thanx in advance . Best Regards __ Are you trying to retrieve deleted items? Are you using an Exchange server in your environment? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "aatif.amin@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi, > would any one plz help me to get the deleted item ids fr...

Excel 2007

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Excel not Access

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.