excel spreadsheet 2003 wont show content when moved to another par

i have backed all documents which included excel spreadsheets from c drive to
d drive (ANOTHER PARTITION). Now i cannot see the content of the spreadsheet
when i access it from the D drive or C drive.
what have i done to  it?
It also wont open when  itry to access it from backed up USB stick.
Thanks Chris

I had a similar issue with some files.  What happened was that somehow the
windows for the files got minimized or dragged out of view somehow (not sure
how this happened).

Users would open a file and see nothing.

This fixed it for me.

Goto the Window item on toolbar, Select Arrange and then select tiled.

If your file window somehow got moved to a non visible position, this will
get it back.
--
If this helps, please remember to click yes.

"chris Hobbs - MCP, MCDST, A+" wrote:

> i have backed all documents which included excel spreadsheets from c drive to
> d drive (ANOTHER PARTITION). Now i cannot see the content of the spreadsheet
> when i access it from the D drive or C drive.
> what have i done to  it?
> It also wont open when  itry to access it from backed up USB stick.
> Thanks Chris

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

"View Image Slide Show"

Excel button problem

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Excel 97 #9

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

learning Excel #3

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Table of Contents for each section
I have tried several times to create a TOC for each section of my document. They way it is now I can simply go to the Insert a TOC and it will insert e perfect TOC. All my text has been changed to the appropriate Level and I have no problem there. But I need to seperate the chapters to the start of their respective sections (I have next page breaks inserted at the start of every chapter). I have tried the bookmark method, no luck. I have tried other methods but I think my problem is that I have selected the appropriate fields and changed their levels appropriately. I have not mes...