Excel reset colors does not work.

I want to change the colors back to their original color.

I went in to tools, clicked options, clicked the colors tab and then clicked
reset and nothing happened.

The colors are still not what they were before I changed them.
0
jackdaddy (1)

Reset changes the colors to the default palette. Did you have an already
customized palette?

Palettes are workbook-specific. Changes in one workbook won't affect
others.

In article <E09A16FE-B64E-4E34-835A-2D78B59193D7@microsoft.com>,
 jackdaddy <jackdaddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I want to change the colors back to their original color.
>
> I went in to tools, clicked options, clicked the colors tab and then clicked
> reset and nothing happened.
>
> The colors are still not what they were before I changed them.
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)

number rounding in MS Excel

junk mail filter doesn't work with rules?
Hello, I receive mail from many pop3 accounts and mailing lists. I use rules to organize the mail within my mailbox. One problem I am having is that the junk mail filter does not screen mail that is affected by the rules. So for instance, I get an email from some alternate account that I have. The mail comes in and gets picked up by the rule and moved to the appropriate folder. When this happens, the junk mail filter never checks the message. Only mail left in the Inbox is screened. Can someone help figure out how to make this work or does anyone have a workaround? I'd hate to ...

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Public Folder link to Excel File

how to match the color of a button with its background?
Hi, I have a owner draw push button. I associate it with two bitmaps, one is down and the other is up. Is there a way to make the bitmaps's background color match the color of the window where the button is located. I manually choose the best matched color but still the result is not good. I can even see a white border line (not drawn by me) when the button is pushed. Please help. Thanks. Tony Check out http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vcresed/html/_asug_choosing_an_opaque_or_transparent_background.asp May Young <tony@srac.com> wrote in message news:<408473...

Filters in Excel 2003

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

printing imported gif files in Excel

ExCel programming

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

why does my spell check not work?
My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? In what program / version "karen" <karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA8883BD-0958-4AB0-93FF-F43E4FB9D176@microsoft.com... > My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? ...

Macro

Excel fun patch

Excel 2003

Date function quit working

Need macro help to close excel

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

Excel Text Function (Right, Left)

copy chart from Excel to Powerpoint