Excel Queries using Access data

Im trying to create a query from within Excel. When I select new database
query and select a database which has no securtiy login/password, no problem,
works fine. However, when I try to source the data from a database which I
have created using user logins/passwords it says that I do not have admin
privilages to use the database even though I am putting in the correct
login/username in the popup window? Please can anyone help?

0
baconroll (2)

I've had limited experience with this sort of thing but I've always had to
strip out the protection on the Access Database and create a copy before
successfully running the Query............

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"baconroll" wrote:

> Im trying to create a query from within Excel. When I select new database
> query and select a database which has no securtiy login/password, no problem,
> works fine. However, when I try to source the data from a database which I
> have created using user logins/passwords it says that I do not have admin
> privilages to use the database even though I am putting in the correct
> login/username in the popup window? Please can anyone help?

0
CLR (807)

hal!KfLowerIrql change data in system memory for SCSI miniport dri
Hi: I'm working with a SCSI miniport driver, and I encountered a very strange problem that I don't know how to handle. Plz help me figure it out, Thanks a lot! I'm trying to write a driver to present a ram disk. I have a FPGA based PCI card, but the RTL in FPGA is unable to handle the DMA operations. So I define a byte array in DEVICE_EXTENSION to present a 16MB RAM. All the data transfers and DMA operations are between the array and system memory. Question 1: I've finished the driver and it works almost successfully, but during the '...

Converting QuatroPro to Excel
How can convert a quatropro spreadsheet to an excel spreadsheet. Any help? Thanks, Bob Open the file in Quattro Pro and save it in one of the supplied Excel formats. -- Regards Andy Wiggins www.BygSoftware.com Home of "Save and BackUp", "The Excel Auditor" and "Byg Tools for VBA" "Bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36c601c40128$9e26a970$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can convert a quatropro spreadsheet to an excel > spreadsheet. Any help? > Thanks, > Bob ...

data input in text box

Excel 2007

Using part of a cell in a chart title

Excel not Access

Compare records in a query then write equation??
Hi all, i have a problem and i need help, the case is as follows: the default rule is that i have 4 fields, (Date, Team, Score). each team is allowed to have one score per day but sometimes it can have 2 scores per day, when this is the case i wanna multiply each score by a certain number and have one score instead of 2 scores (similar to average but not average). So, i need to have a condition which compares records, and if this is the case, formulates this equation and gives me one score instead of 2 scores. Please help SELECT Team, [Date], Sum(Score)/Count(Score) * IIF(Count(Score) =1,1,S...

MS Money 95 data files

Using expression builder object
Hi, I'm developing a wizzard in Access which builds import templates for various data sources to a fixed set of tables. In step 3 the users must be able to build an expression ; for instance Left([Fieldx],20) . Now I would like to have a command button on my form which calls the Access expression builder to allow the users to use this to build the expression. This expression will then be stored in a text box linked to the templates table. Anybody know how to call and use this object from VBA code? -- Kind regards Noëlla DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInvokeBuilder I th...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Opening Excel Workbooks

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

help with simple maths in excel