Excel printout: column first print grey, second print black

Hello everybody,

A strange problem with Excel 2000: when a print is made of a sheet, a
column with the background color 'grey' is printed fine. But a second
print from the same sheet - the background is black (and the text not
readable - because this is black too).

This happens on two PC's, one printing to a HP Laserjet 2100 (using XP
Pro), and one printing to a Minolta C350... (using W2K).

When restarting Excel - It starts over again.....

Who's has the answer to the 1 million question??

With regards,

Arie Vet
0
arie.vet (3)