Excel - printing multiple worksheets on one page

How do I print multiple worksheets (from one workbook) on one page in Excel?
0
BGA (2)

IMHO, it would probably be best to create a "consolidation" sheet in the
workbook using formula references to the material on the other sheets. Design
that sheet the way you want to be able to print your "report" and define that
as your print range.

Hope this is useful |:>)

"BGA" wrote:

> How do I print multiple worksheets (from one workbook) on one page in Excel?
0
CyberTaz (411)

excel database 25,000 plus names #2
I am working with a database i set up in excel. It has over 25,000 names, total size of file is 274mb. If i transfer all my data from an excel database to access, will i work faster. Right now it takes forever to open and save. I am told it is not my computer. any tips??? -- mikedipaol ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mikedipaola's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3568 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55465 ...

Need some advanced help on this one!
Hi guys, I found a sample Access program that takes data from its database to generate an EDI EDIFACT ORDERS file (OrdersS93a.edi). Here is the code: Private Sub Command0_Click() Dim oEdiDoc As Fredi.ediDocument Dim oSchema As Fredi.ediSchema Dim oInterchange As Fredi.ediInterchange Dim oGroup As Fredi.ediGroup Dim oTransactionset As Fredi.ediTransactionSet Dim oSegment As Fredi.ediDataSegment Dim oConn As ADODB.Connection Dim oRsInterchange As ADODB.Recordset Dim oRsGroup As ADODB.Recordset Dim oRsTransactionSet As ADODB.Reco...

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Print Screen Key disabled

learning Excel #3

Math Worksheet Database
I am interested in developing/acquiring an Access 2003 database to generate (K-5 grade) math worksheets where I can track student results. I would hope not to reinvent the wheel. Thank you for any assistance. ...

Excel VBA

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Please Help with Multiple Field Primary Keys
I have two tables in a database that have to use four fields for a unique identifier and primary key. How do I set up a query to set a relationship between those four fields together as one? When I add the tables to the query I see the fields, but I am not having any success properly setting the relationships. The upper half of the query design window is where the 2 tables appear. Drag Field1 from Table1, and drop it into Field1 from Table2. Access displays a join line from one table to the other. Drag Field2 from Table1, and drop it into Field2 from Table2. Repeat for the other 3 f...