Excel pivot table #2

i encountered an error in my pivot table.

i created an olap cube using the analysis manager.

the cube displays the correct data of my measures but on my
pivot report, it displays #N/A....

i need help to fix this one... thanks.... =)
0
lemmor44 (1)

Linking files 2 ways

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

More Columns #2

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Contacts in Exchange #2

Pivot Table Question #5

learning Excel #3

Goal Seek #2

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Object pivot point
Is there a way to change the point at which an object will rotate? Or will it always rotate about the center? For instance, I would like a square to rotate about each corner. Thanks, Dave B You really need to invest in a drawing program. Serif has a free offering, DrawPlus 4. If you want the full feature version 6 it is $10.00. I use CorelDraw, it is simply a matter of moving the pivot point to the corner. I can't be sure Serif has this feature. I do know Publisher does not. You can use ruler guides to place your object and use the "format autoshape" to control the amount ...

Table of Contents for each section
I have tried several times to create a TOC for each section of my document. They way it is now I can simply go to the Insert a TOC and it will insert e perfect TOC. All my text has been changed to the appropriate Level and I have no problem there. But I need to seperate the chapters to the start of their respective sections (I have next page breaks inserted at the start of every chapter). I have tried the bookmark method, no luck. I have tried other methods but I think my problem is that I have selected the appropriate fields and changed their levels appropriately. I have not mes...

Excel VBA

form base authentication #2
This is killing me. I'm implementing form base authentication. I have SSL and everything working but for one problem when use won't to get to owa they type mail.domain.com which then defaults to http://mail.domain.com. the problem I'm having is that FBA need it to default to https not http. How can I get it to default to HTTPS with out telling the uses to type https? I am implementing this on a FE/BE environment wayne .. What I do is change the http port on the main site to something like 8080, and then create a new site that listens on 80. For that site, instead of...