excel passwords #2

I need to know how to set up a password and change a
password to prevent access to my workbook.TIA
0
CHSCHA (1)

Use workbook/sheet protection.

Select tools menu>protection. There you can select the
type of protection you want and include a password

Regards,
F.I.

Converting QuatroPro to Excel
How can convert a quatropro spreadsheet to an excel spreadsheet. Any help? Thanks, Bob Open the file in Quattro Pro and save it in one of the supplied Excel formats. -- Regards Andy Wiggins www.BygSoftware.com Home of "Save and BackUp", "The Excel Auditor" and "Byg Tools for VBA" "Bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36c601c40128$9e26a970$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can convert a quatropro spreadsheet to an excel > spreadsheet. Any help? > Thanks, > Bob ...

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Excel not Access

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Opening Excel Workbooks

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

help with simple maths in excel

How do I use traffic lights in excel

matching contents #2

Excel Problem

Please ignore #2

Excel DNS query

Please Help w/ Large Excel File
Hello everyone. I have this Excel file that has drawing text box objects in the document. When I delete a text box the attributes still are present, but just not showing. It is continually growing my file size. When I export the document to HTML after deleting all the text box drawing objects and saving the file, the text box objects still show as vtextbox elements in this file. I tried to reproduce this with a new Excel workbook but could not. I would be greatful if anyone can figure this out, as I have a lot of documents to re-create if there is no solution. Thank you. exce...