Excel: Name Range Values Reset After Refresh Data + ReCalc

Whenever I refresh data (Data->Refresh Data) the name
range values are reset from, e.g., $A$1:$A$65534 to $A:$A,
and then the array formulas in which the name is used
won't recalc until I manually fix the values.

Any idea how to stop these from changing?
0
anonymous (74722)

Display total value on subform
I have a job-costing page for our orders, which is a subform on a tab control linked to all other parts of the database by Ref. The aim is to show all costs, with total, then all revenue, with total, then the profit. The incoming costs are entered here and then stored in a table, no problem. Sales invoices are generated via other forms and I have a query that displays just the basic details for each invoice filtered by Ref so that we see only the invoices raised for that particular current order. These are displayed on a nested subform based on the query. When there are several sales invo...

Vlookup return most recent date (value)
Hello, I have a set of data where Column A contains an personal ID# (001). Column B contains a timestamp. My table has multiple entries for each ID# and different timestamps for each entry. I want to use a vlookup to find the MOST RECENT timestamp for EACH ID. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ryan With your data in ColA/B and the query ID in cell C1 try the below =SUMPRODUCT(MAX(($A$2:$A$100=C1)*$B$2:$B$100)) -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "ryanholliday" wrote: > Hello, > > I have a set of data where Column A contains an personal I...

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Problem with Range

data sort

Pulling data from separate tabs

learning Excel #3

Setting a dynamic range in a formula

default values in a cell

'top' is not a valid value for the 'vertical-align' property.
Well, it is, actually, and the resulting .chm file works properly in HTML Help. But it's a bit tedious getting that wrong useless error message from VS2002 on every build. (Well, not every build, it only does it sometimes actually.) Any idea how I can persuade it to stop telling me this? -- Tim Ward Brett Ward Limited - www.brettward.co.uk ...

Excel VBA