Excel missing columns when printing to pdf

I have a series of large Excel spreadsheets that need to be printed t
pdf.  In the print preview, the last few columns are missing, even whe
they are included in the print area.  Any help would be gratefull
received as these large data sheets are a mainstay of our business..

--
DRAWIS
DRAWIST's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2539

Try View - Page break preview and adjust the pages using the blue lines.
Might work.
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"DRAWIST" wrote:

> I have a series of large Excel spreadsheets that need to be printed to
> pdf.  In the print preview, the last few columns are missing, even when
> they are included in the print area.  Any help would be gratefully
> received as these large data sheets are a mainstay of our business...
>

> --
> DRAWIST
> DRAWIST's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25398
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=388695

0
Michael5492 (655)
7/20/2005 10:39:03 PM
Thanks for the tip - although it wasn't down to this directly, it di
lead me to the problem which was solved by altering some of the colum
widths so that they accommodated the data more easily.  On a stardar
printer, these cells printed OK, but on printing to pdf, the offendin
columns were truncated or missing entirely.  Very simple, ver
annoying

--
DRAWIS
DRAWIST's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2539