Excel Mail Merge #2

I have information I would like to mail out to my customers in excel on a
page by page basis. (each customer has there own page in excel).  I would
like to create letters to email/mail out to my customers which includes the
excel information.  How do I do this?  Everytime I try a mail merge in Word
and import the excel spreadsheet as labels it includes all of the pages
instead on just a single page.

For example:

Excel   (sheet 1)

Customer 1         ###     ####
                          ###    ####
------------------------------------------------------ Page Break
Customer 2         ###    ####
etc.
------------------------------------------------------- Page Break
I want to include only the information for customer 1 in the mail merge.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

C.
0
Chewy (7)