Excel macros graphs work on one laptop, but do not on another. Wh

I have macros that generate graphs embedded in a spreadsheet.  These graphs
also auto populate a title and series names based on the data.  On my laptop
the graph titles and series names populate correctly, on another they
populate with the generic "Chart 1" and "Series 1, Series 2, ...".  Is there
a configuration setting or something of the sort that would prevent or affect
the series names and chart titles from populating correctly?

1> Compare Excel product-versions once, if its different on both machines,
install required version to match them with each other.

2> If you are linking formulas from an external file, make sure that the
external file on both machines does not have any mis-matches like
cell-reference or cell-formatting etc.

--
Regards,
Pritesh

"WSG" wrote:

> I have macros that generate graphs embedded in a spreadsheet.  These graphs
> also auto populate a title and series names based on the data.  On my laptop
> the graph titles and series names populate correctly, on another they
> populate with the generic "Chart 1" and "Series 1, Series 2, ...".  Is there
> a configuration setting or something of the sort that would prevent or affect
> the series names and chart titles from populating correctly?

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

I need a macro

Expand a surface graph
Hi! This might by a easy question.... I made a surface graph with a table of 5x6 with %. The graph is fine, but I want to make the graph bigger, so I expand the graph the same way I do with other types of graph (pressing on the graph an move the cursor), but it does not work here. Now I habe a small graph, with a lot of blank space- Any help will be appreciate. Best regards! Zek ...

learning Excel #3

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Excel VBA

Rule won't work
Outlook 2007 I have set up a rule to do the following; When I send or receive a message from a specific contact, play a sound, display in new item alert window, flag for follow up and move to a specific folder. But it is not doing anything. Do I need to change something else? What type of email account? Do other rules work? Does it work if you use any one action? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.out...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

How do I lock individuals cells within an Excel spreadsheet so th.
i am trying to lock cells that have formulas in them, but other cells in the spreadsheet need to be unlocked so the end users can enter information. Hi first select the cells for which you want to allow entries and goto 'Format - Cells - Protection' and uncheck 'Locked'. Now protect the sheet 'Tools - Protection' "ucastores" wrote: > i am trying to lock cells that have formulas in them, but other cells in the > spreadsheet need to be unlocked so the end users can enter information. ...

Any way to open an excel file directly to a worksheet?
I am building an application with an icon that launches an excel file when clicked. Is there any way I can open the file directly to a specified worksheet? The names of the worksheet are fixed and so is the file, so I am guessing adding some parameter after the filename should do the trick. Any help will be appreciated. Regards Sid -- skiddyrow ------------------------------------------------------------------------ skiddyrow's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=23965 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=386335 Hey...

How do I find the Data Analysis Plus toolpak for excel
does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. opher32 - > does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. < Start by looking on the CD that was in the back of the textbook. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...