Excel logo insert printing problem

I rec'd an excel worksheet with a logo inserted and the color part of this
insert will not print, only the black worksheet text will print?
0
SM1 (14)

SM,

Is "Black & white" checked in File - Page setup - Sheet?

--
Earl Kiosterud

"SM" <SM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I rec'd an excel worksheet with a logo inserted and the color part of this
> insert will not print, only the black worksheet text will print?

0
nothanks4548 (968)
2/22/2005 12:51:53 AM
Earl,
No, black &white is not checked It shows as a picture insert and the red in
the logo is not printing.
Any advice would be appreciated