Excel Label Printing Problem

I am trying to print my list of movies from an Excel sheet to Avery fil
folder labels.  I have tried Mail Merge, to no avail.  The problem i
when I merge, there is nothing on the label sheet.  I'm pretty sur
there must be some way to do this.  I can't believe I have to forma
file foler labels as addresses!  Thanks

David McRitchie's web page should tell you what you need to do:

HTH,

RD

"longmc2 >" <<longmc2.11bpiw@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to print my list of movies from an Excel sheet to Avery file
> folder labels.  I have tried Mail Merge, to no avail.  The problem is
> when I merge, there is nothing on the label sheet.  I'm pretty sure
> there must be some way to do this.  I can't believe I have to format
> file foler labels as addresses!  Thanks.
>

> ---

ragdyer1 (4060)
2/8/2004 8:14:48 PM
Here are a few sites that can offer assistance.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 13:50:58 -0600, longmc2
<<longmc2.11bpiw@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote:

>I am trying to print my list of movies from an Excel sheet to Avery file
>folder labels.  I have tried Mail Merge, to no avail.  The problem is
>when I merge, there is nothing on the label sheet.  I'm pretty sure
>there must be some way to do this.  I can't believe I have to format
>file foler labels as addresses!  Thanks.
>

>---

Gord

SQL deadlock problem

docmd.transfertext problem

Excel 2007

Exchange update problem

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Calculating age in a label or text box on a form
Hello All, I have a text box for birthdate for a user to enter the birthdate and I want to the age for the user to be automatically calcuated and displayed in another label called "Age." What formula can I use? Missy ...

Border problems

Excel DNS query

Excel Problem

SOAP Exception

White Printing
How do I print white text onto black paper? The text just comes out blank when printed. I am using a black background on screen to see what it looks like, then deleting that so I can print in white. On Mon, 12 May 2008 18:46:03 -0700, PJ1980 <PJ1980@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I print white text onto black paper? The text just comes out blank >when printed. I am using a black background on screen to see what it looks >like, then deleting that so I can print in white. Interesting. Does your printer have a WHITE ink cartridge? NO? You can't do it. Ther...

Outlook 2002 XP SP 3 Archive problem
Hi there I am trying to get my newly configured outlook to archive my folders. I have ust configured it to download two POP email accounts and that works fine. I have set up a set of folders below my outlook (Personal Folders / pst) inbox node and placed the relevant emails in the corresponding folders. I have gone into tools -> options -> other -> and pressed the "AutoArchive..." button -> and set the "clean out folders older than" selection boxes to "3" and "Months" and pressed the "apply these setting to all folders" button. I ...