EXCEL, I want to create a series of calendars with dates marked f.

I have a list of all our maintenance requirements in excel.  I need to
produce a series of calendar check sheets with reminders of when each
maintenance function is required.  I have daily, weekly, quaterly, etc.  I
need to produce the calendars and post them for operator signature each
month.  Is there a better tool for this?
0
ISO9000 (1)

excel database 25,000 plus names #2
I am working with a database i set up in excel. It has over 25,000 names, total size of file is 274mb. If i transfer all my data from an excel database to access, will i work faster. Right now it takes forever to open and save. I am told it is not my computer. any tips??? -- mikedipaol ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mikedipaola's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3568 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55465 ...

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

learning Excel #3

How to create an autonumber field?

Excel VBA

Access to User Calendar

Viewing group calendars in CRM

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Date/Day
Hi, How do I make Excell tell me the day that the Date corresponds to. Example: If I have 8/7/03 in a column, I want to be able to enter a formula in the next column such that Excell would tell me it is Thursday Thx Omer Omer, Look at the WEEKDAY function. From Help Syntax WEEKDAY(serial_number,return_type) Serial_number is a sequential number that represents the date of the day you are trying to find. Dates may be entered as text strings within quotation marks (for example, "1/30/1998" or "1998/01/30"), as serial numbers (for example, 35825, which represents...