Excel hard code those #'s without deleting the formula or typing#

Hi,
I received this question from a Excel user:

'I have a worksheet that has cells with data looking at other worksheets. I
want to basically hard code those #'s without actually deleting the formula
and typing the number in.

How do I do that?'

Thanks for any information that you may have!

0
JudiS (1)

Copy>Edit>PasteSpecial>Values.

--

HTH

RP

"JudiS" <JudiS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I received this question from a Excel user:
>
> 'I have a worksheet that has cells with data looking at other worksheets.
> want to basically hard code those #'s without actually deleting the
formula
> and typing the number in.
>
> How do I do that?'
>
> Thanks for any information that you may have!

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Count If Formula #4

Unable to delete empty database

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

learning Excel #3

Formula for Game Spreadsheet
I am currenly playing a game of Ars Magica. I am using a spreadsheet to compute the info for my character. I am having a probllem with the casting total for spells related to a paticular character. The Formula is as follows : =IF(H13="","--",IF(J13="",INDIRECT(H13),MIN(INDIRECT(H13),INDIRECT(LEFT(J13,2)),INDIRECT(RIGHT(J13,2))))+IF(K13="",INDIRECT(I13),MIN(INDIRECT(I13),INDIRECT(LEFT(K13,2)),INDIRECT(RIGHT(K13,2))))+Sta+IF(N13="",0,$H$2)) I am trying to compute the casting total for the spells castable by this character. The total for the ...

Setting a dynamic range in a formula

Formula for cross tab data filling

formula or VBA
I need to search through a column checking condtions. If the conditions are met, then I want to enter the corresponding value in the column next to it into a different cell. Basically, I want to search column A and, if the conditions are met, put the value in B into C. Would this be easier via formula or code? And maybe some starting suggestions would be nice if you don't mind. -- Thanks, Jim in a formula in col b =if(cond,a1,"") using vba for each c in range("a1:a100") if cond then c.offset(0,1)=c next -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "...

Cannot Delete Any Records
We're running CRM 3 Rollup v3 and we have recently found that we cannot delete any records in CRM. We recently migrated over to a Windows 2003 Enterprise install running SQL 2000 Enterprise. Everything else is working without issue for us. For example I am a Sys Admin, and I receive a generic SQL Server error when going to delete an activity? I know that in the past this was possible, any thoughts? Sean; sounds like something went wrong with your migration. you can run a CRM trace or a SQL Profiler trace while performing the deletion to see if you can pin-point the error. Dave Ire...