Excel Formulae #2

Hi,

I have a spreadsheet with value in one column & a series of dates in 5
other columns.For each row depending on the value
in the first colunm a date may be applicable in one or more of the
other columns.e.g 550 in the first column will mean dates will be
inserted in the next 2 columns similar to authority levels. My qn. is
how can I show what's outstanding if the relevant authority levels have
not signed off-basically this is used as a tracker of invoices & I
would like to show what is outstanding awaiting approval at anytime.

Thanks

Raj

I'm certain that this makes perfect sense to you. I've read this
half a dozen times, however, and I'm still not even close to
understanding what you're after.

Please post back with significantly more detail - for instance,
don't assume that readers know what "authority levels" mean to you,
much less which of them are relevant. What does 550 have to do with
2 of 5 columns having dates? What would 274.3 mean? or -2?

In article <rajash.vgp70@excelforum-nospam.com>,
 rajash <rajash.vgp70@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote:

> I have a spreadsheet with value in one column & a series of dates in 5
> other columns.For each row depending on the value
> in the first colunm a date may be applicable in one or more of the
> other columns.e.g 550 in the first column will mean dates will be
> inserted in the next 2 columns similar to authority levels. My qn. is
> how can I show what's outstanding if the relevant authority levels have
> not signed off-basically this is used as a tracker of invoices & I
> would like to show what is outstanding awaiting approval at anytime.
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)

Banking Services Update Problem #2
I have successfully completed all of the steps as provided for in the update instructions. Initially updates were received as usual. However, now all of the accounts that were disabled and set-up again are failing to update. Message received is "Update unsuccessful" and call summary message is "Microsoft Money could not update your account. Please try to update your account again." Also after updating, the accounts that were updated never displayed a password text box. I went through the disable and set-up process again and still no password text box on the upd...

formula within IF function
How do I use a formula within the IF function? What I want to do is check if a number is less than or equal to an amount, calculate one thing, if it is not, calculate another. I tried this: IF(B21<=150,"=B21*E32","150*E32) But I only get text returned. Please help!! Thanks -- Shirley Try... =IF(B21<=150,B21*E32,150*E32) Hope this helps! In article <FB9680A4-1BB7-46AD-BF6D-0088535AE979@microsoft.com>, "Shirley" <Shirley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I use a formula within the IF function? What I want to do is check if >...

Count If Formula #4

More Columns #2

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Linking files 2 ways

learning Excel #3

Goal Seek #2

Formula for Game Spreadsheet
I am currenly playing a game of Ars Magica. I am using a spreadsheet to compute the info for my character. I am having a probllem with the casting total for spells related to a paticular character. The Formula is as follows : =IF(H13="","--",IF(J13="",INDIRECT(H13),MIN(INDIRECT(H13),INDIRECT(LEFT(J13,2)),INDIRECT(RIGHT(J13,2))))+IF(K13="",INDIRECT(I13),MIN(INDIRECT(I13),INDIRECT(LEFT(K13,2)),INDIRECT(RIGHT(K13,2))))+Sta+IF(N13="",0,$H$2)) I am trying to compute the casting total for the spells castable by this character. The total for the ...

Contacts in Exchange #2

Setting a dynamic range in a formula

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Excel VBA