Excel files are 'read only' when accessed over network.

How do I make them accessible please.

Also I cannot get access to Windows folder via network. Ideally I
would like to get access to everything over the network if I need to.
I have ticked sharing and security boxes.
0
nospam34 (6)

Since these are network drives, you may want to have your IT folks look at it
and see if you have access to the drives/folders you need.

--

Dave Peterson
0

Excel 2007