Excel file with Active X programming growing uncontrollably

I have designed an Excel spreadsheet with a number of formulas, buttons
(Active X) and VB code connected to them. All it does is calculations on
values in cells and on other worksheets and workbooks.

I regularly save the latest version of this Excel file under a new name. But
every time I do this it seems to grow enormously. The first version was 734
KB. There are only minor changes in the program since then, but the latest
version has grown to 7,7 MB! But there is really no more data stored in it
that in the first one.

Does anyone have a clue what is happening here, and what I can do?

Thanks
0
B1 (229)

Convert Excel Tables to Pivot Table Lists
Excel Tables to Pivot Lists Hello, I'm trying to convert excel tables into pivot table lists and I am looking for a method to do this besides cutting and pasting. The table has 6 columns (see below) with count of product for each year e.g. xxx1 prod1 100 in Yr1, 200 in Yr2, 300 in Yr3 etc. I want to end up with a 4 column list like, (see "Get into pivot table list in this form) Thanks Home....Prod....Yr1....Yr2....Yr3....Yr4 xxx1.....prod1....100....200....300....400 xxx2.....prod2....110....210....310....410 xxx1.....prod3....120....220....320....420 xxx2.....prod4....130....2...

Excel not Access

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Counting number of X's in a column

MS Money 95 data files

Excel 2007

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

cant start outlook pst file to large

help with simple maths in excel

Where is the workspace file stored?

Excel Problem

Excel DNS query

Trying to read XML file into dataset

opening .bak file

How do I save a Publisher Document as a JPEG file?
I have multliple scanned photos that posted to a Publisher document and I need to email it. I want to save the document as Jpeg, but it doesn't give me that option even when I choose "Save As". Please help!!! I desperately need to sent this email and it's not working!! Desperately seeking jpeg wrote: > I have multliple scanned photos that posted to a > Publisher document and I need to email it. I want to > save the document as Jpeg, but it doesn't give me that > option even when I choose "Save As". Please help!!! I > desperately need to...

Accessing the same PST file from multiple WinXP Pro IDs
I am running a Windows NT 4.0 network with workstations with Windows XP Pro. One user has Outlook 2000 on his notebook. He has a profile to log on to the machine itself (i.e. not on the Windows NT domain) for when he's "on the road" and one for logging on to the NT network domain to use the printers and network facilities. On my personal notebook I have Office XP and I was able to configure Outlook's data files (Tools -> Options -> Mail Setup -> Data Files) so that I would access the same PST file under both profiles. I cannot figure out how/if this is poss...