excel file size 0

Yesterday I saw alll excel, word files size 0 Kb from Windows Explorer. Please could you tell me what kind of virus attack my file and the name of virus
I would be glad if you reply as soon as possible

Thank

Dokles
0
dokles (1)

Better to run your AV to get this information.  You dont have an up to date AV?
Hmmm.  Go to www.housecall.trendmicro.com and run their online Scanner.  Go to
www.grisoft.com and DL their FREE AV

"Dokles" <dokles@lycos.com> wrote in message
: Yesterday I saw alll excel, word files size 0 Kb from Windows Explorer. Please
could you tell me what kind of virus attack my file and the name of virus.
: I would be glad if you reply as soon as possible.
:
: Thanks
:
: Dokles

0
nospam202 (664)

How to get information from the process monitor queue in GP 9.0
Hi, How to know which process exists in process monitor queue? If developer wants to know process details from process monitor queue in GP 9.0 then is there any system functions available? Constants, which are available in GP7.0 and GP 7.5 does not exists in GP 9.0. Is there any alternative option available in GP 9.0 to retrieve process queue information? Thanks ...

1.2 danish -> 3.0 english
Is this possible ? Jack ...

MS CRM 3.0 and Exchange Server 2000
I have a query regarding installation of CRM E-mail Router. I have a MS CRM 3.0 installed on a Windows 2003 Server, we're using a Exchange Server 2000 on W2K Server SP4, can I install the Router on the Exchange Server 2000? check the implementaiton guide, it gives you system requirements "John Ding" wrote: > I have a query regarding installation of CRM E-mail Router. I have a MS CRM > 3.0 installed on a Windows 2003 Server, we're using a Exchange Server 2000 on > W2K Server SP4, can I install the Router on the Exchange Server 2000? > > > I have...

how do i enable dde in excel?
i am posting a DDE link into an excel cell from an external program and getting the message ' DDE Not enabled' in the cell once the link is pasted in. how do i enable DDE? ...

Bulk Import Wizard for Leads Issue
Hi, I am trying to import Lead records using a CSV file containing around 3,000 records. I have tested with around 20 records (taken from the larger file) and it imports fine but when I select the the 3,000 record file for import the wizard gives an error message somthing like (sorry don't have exact wording) 'Source Import file is corrupt'. Are there any known issues with CSV files such as the following : 1) Special characters such as an asterix not handled 2) Email and Website type fields must all be correctly formatted? 3) File is too large Thanks for your help in adva...

excel file can't be opened #2

How to transpose in excel file

MBF file won't open...am I hosed???
In my previous computer I had a flaky hard drive. While it still worked I backed up all my important files to CD's and DVD's. Since I dutifully backed up my MNY file (to two locations) each time I used my Money 2001 I didn't think to copy my MNY file I merely copied the MBF files from those locations. Once, I had to use that an MBF file as my MNY file was corrupt and it worked flawlessly. I saw no reason why it shouldn't do so again. Plus I was in panic mode to get all the data possible from the dying HD. Now that I have a new computer I installed my copy of MM 2001 and wh...

Can't restor backup file, "Please insert the next backup disk.....
I have money 2005 backup file (.mbf) and my original file has gotten corrupted somehow and can't repair it (computer hung and had to be restarted). Whenever I try to restor the backup file, I get the following message, Window Title: Money Multiple Disk Backup Message: Please insert the next backup disk. (The disk containing file "".) I was backing up on a different connected single harddrive and there is only one file. The file is not in multiple pieces and on different drives. When I click OK, it doesn't do anything and cancel just stops the process. I even down...

Headers in Excel #3
Can you tell me if it's possible and if so, how I can change the header cells, i.e. A B C D E ... etc? Thanks. Andrea (508) 842-3880 Hi Andrea no this is not possible. The best workaround you can achieve is: - use row 1 as header - goto cell A2 and to the menu 'Windows - Freeze Panes' to always show row 1 - in 'Tools - Options - view' you can hide the row and column headers -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Andrea" <shrews.receptionist@nitco-lift.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:12ff301c44354$b88982b0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Can you tell ...

Excel -> Access Import Bizarreness

Is this possible within Excel 2000?
Hi, I've used Excel on a get by basis for many years at work, and I'm just beginning to realise its vast capabilities, having viewed several groups which I didn't know existed previously. I subsequently would like to ask if it is possible for Excel to look at the numerical or text content of a cell on one worksheet and then look at a predefined range on another worksheet and find the equivalent cell content and then move the cursor to that cell? This has me stumped presently. Thanks in advance for any assistance. J.J. To actually move the selection, you'd need to use a litt...

Excel 2000 fail to open workbook

Error by open contacts or activities after Migration to CRM 3.0
Hello, i ve migrated our CRM 1.2 System to CRM 3.0 Now I get a error-page when I open contacts or activities or so. I cannot open the main form of these entities (customizing). Any ideas? Stefan ...

How do you check out a file from a link
I have received a link to an excel file stored in a SharePoint library. When I open the file the option to 'check out the file' does not appear at the top of my screen. This function does work for a word document in the same library. Please can you advise. Thanks With your browser, go to the Library where the document is located and check out from there. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 16/04/10 15:44, Tracey T wrote: > I have received a link to an excel file stored in a SharePoint library. When > I open the file the option to 'check out the fi...

Excel prints some sheets very small
When I try to print multiple sheets of the same workbook at the same time, one of them (a different one each time) prints very small (about an inch tall) in the upper left hand corner. I am printing from a network file but I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not. Please HELP!!! ...

Edit mailbox size limit message #2
Hi All, We have Exchange 2003, Outlook 2k on desktop. We limit mailboxes to 100mb and issue a warning at 75mb, in order to give them enough of a cahnce to archive, delete, etc. My question is, can we edit the message that comes from the "System Administrator" to use our own verbage? Users get confused with the message because it says "Mailbox size limits: You will receive a warning when your mailbox reaches 75000 KB.You may not be able to send or receive new mail until you reduce your mailbox size." They think this message means they won't be able to send or receiv...

EXCEL 2007 acting up
j$ = "THIS MACRO WILL ERASE THE SECOND & THIRD SET OF DATA" + Chr$(13) + Chr$(13) Using EXCEL 2007, I get an error with the line above as a macro. It does not recognize CHR$. What am I doing wrong? Thanks Not for me it didn't. Check for MISSING references in Tools>References, uncheck them if there are any. -- --- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "pcor" <pcor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F63F6E95-AF0A-4927-B337-99B5C48B92B1@microsoft.com... > j$ = "THIS MACRO WILL...

Cannot install RMS 2.0 Service Pack 2
I have created a VM with Windows Server 2008 Standard Edition (SP2) in order to test on it the integration between GP and RMS (HQ and Store Operations). Currently I need to update RMS to Service Pack 2 because one of the store databases which I am using for testing was backed up from a system using RMS SP2. The problem is that when I am trying to install the service pack I am getting an error saying "The update cannot be applied". Any ideas why this could be happening? Any help is greatly appreciated. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_...

problems loading excel documents
When I try to open up an excel document via my documents it says that the same document is open already how can this be stopped Tina First try the standard fix(es)......Tools>Options>General uncheck "ignore other applications" OR Start>Run "excel.exe /regserver"(no quotes and note the space before the / mark). You may have to enter your full path to excel.exe....in that case surround with quotes as in..... "C:\mypath\to Excel\somewhere\excel.exe" /regserver Gord Dibben XL2002 On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 09:16:14 -0800, "Tina" <TinaSCovell...