Excel File Open

When I choose the file and open option characters
automatically are entered in the filename box. The
characters vary and include "this then" and "this that
now" and multiple periods increasing as I wait. These
characters also appear within any given spreadsheet as I
am working in it. Any suggestions as to what the problem
may be?
0
anonymous (74722)

Are you using xl2002 or xl2003?

Any chance you have speech recognition on?

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com