Excel file e mail addresses into address group list

I want to take the .csv file from excel into my outlook
express address book then copy addresses (select members)
into a group list.
Then I want to keep that address in the group list, but
erase from the address book.
0
fjmcnulty (1)

Hi Jack,

First back up your  Windows Address Book   ( .WAB)

Export your address book to a  .csv  format so that
you are sure you have the formatting correct (all the fields).

When you import your .csv  file to the address book, you
must add one more column to your Excel file and fill it
with a single blank.  This will generate the need comma
at the end of each row  -- failure to do this will result in
the loss of the last column of data  per row.

My experience in creating  my address book from AOL.
can be found in
   http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/ofc2000.htm

---
HTH,

"Jack McNulty" <fjmcnulty@bigplanet.com> wrote in message news:075201c365e6$268c53c0$a301280a@phx.gbl...
> I want to take the .csv file from excel into my outlook
> express address book then copy addresses (select members)
> into a group list.
> Then I want to keep that address in the group list, but
> erase from the address book.

0
dmcritchie (2586)

PST file locaion under Win7
Hi, Where does outlook 2007 keeps PST files under windows7? Apparently under Users/myname there is no folder AppData\Local... Thank you for your help. ...

invalid email address

Linking files 2 ways

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Excel button problem