Excel error message #6

I have Office 2000 on my laptop with Windows XP.
When I start, and again when I exit, Excel, I get an error
message:
"Microsoft Visual Basic
Compile error in hidden module TBrun9"
How do I correct this?
David

Look here:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;272066

In article <1340701c3f712$da6bdd80$a601280a@phx.gbl>,
 "David" <macconsulting@prodigy.net> wrote:

> I have Office 2000 on my laptop with Windows XP.
> When I start, and again when I exit, Excel, I get an error
> message:
> "Microsoft Visual Basic
> Compile error in hidden module TBrun9"
> How do I correct this?
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)

Excel 2007

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Excel not Access

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

help with simple maths in excel

Message comes as an attachment

Opening Excel Workbooks

How do I use traffic lights in excel

How do I recover my messages in my mailbox?
When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are automatically deleted. But they are still in outlook not in my mail address. I want them back. Because I can not see my mails when I sign in from other computers. It sucks. On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:24:01 -0700, whereisnara <whereisnara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Please ask your question in a forum for Outlook; this one is about the Microsoft Access database product. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are >automatically deleted. But th...

error 0x800cc0f

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

error on upgrade: ID 4386

Excel DNS query