Excel Data appearing in new Pop-up window rather than frameset frame

I have a servlet running in Tomcat that delivers an excel data file,
the response content type being set to:

"application/vnd.ms-excel"

My html page uses a frameset to display (amongst other things) the
excel data.

The data is displayed on the click of a button and is directed to a
particuler frame:

<FORM method=post action="servlet/XLDataServlet/data.xls"
target="exceldata">
	<INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT VALUE="Display Excel Data">
</FORM>

With Internet Explorer 6.0 the excel data is displayed in the target
frame, with Internet Explorer 5.5 it
is displayed in a new window.

Does anyone know why this is occurring and how to make the data
display in the target frame with Internet Explorer 5.5?

Thanks in advance,
Mike
0
mt_j2ee (1)

hal!KfLowerIrql change data in system memory for SCSI miniport dri
Hi: I'm working with a SCSI miniport driver, and I encountered a very strange problem that I don't know how to handle. Plz help me figure it out, Thanks a lot! I'm trying to write a driver to present a ram disk. I have a FPGA based PCI card, but the RTL in FPGA is unable to handle the DMA operations. So I define a byte array in DEVICE_EXTENSION to present a 16MB RAM. All the data transfers and DMA operations are between the array and system memory. Question 1: I've finished the driver and it works almost successfully, but during the '...

Converting QuatroPro to Excel
How can convert a quatropro spreadsheet to an excel spreadsheet. Any help? Thanks, Bob Open the file in Quattro Pro and save it in one of the supplied Excel formats. -- Regards Andy Wiggins www.BygSoftware.com Home of "Save and BackUp", "The Excel Auditor" and "Byg Tools for VBA" "Bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36c601c40128$9e26a970$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can convert a quatropro spreadsheet to an excel > spreadsheet. Any help? > Thanks, > Bob ...

data input in text box

Excel 2007

Excel not Access

New Disk storage

MS Money 95 data files

Windows Office 2000 installer tries to execute everytime I compose or respond to a message
In OWA, Every time I try to compose or respond to a message, the Windows Office 2000 installer tries to execute and asks for the CD. Unfortunately, this Office 2000 problem has come up again even after all the updates to Office 2000. Also I am having trouble logging out. When I hit the logoff button, it brings up a sign-in screen asking for ID & password again. Whether I cancel it or fill it in and type OK, it then gives me a screen that says "access denied". I never get a screen which says that logout was successful. I have the same problem here... From what I've s...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Opening Excel Workbooks

Outlook 2003

help with simple maths in excel