Excel conversion problem #2

How do I convert 2.50 to 2min, 30 seconds in Excel?
0
nicely (2)

Hi
try
=A1/(24*60)
and format the resulting cell as
hh:mm:ss

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"seen nicely" <seen nicely@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:FCB0A1BA-0E6C-4130-8184-9F95B707952E@microsoft.com...
> How do I convert 2.50 to 2min, 30 seconds in Excel?

0
frank.kabel (11126)

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Excel not Access

Excel 2007

Period Conversion
Anyone give me some advise on converting from a fiscal year to a calendar year for GP? Things that I need to consider? Issues I may run into? Thanks Merle This will impact GL and Fixed Assets, I think, because they both have calendars. You'll need to run the reconcile in GL on all years after making the change. You'll need to rebuild your FA calendar, I think. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Merle Schwickerath" wrote: > Anyone give me some advise on converting from a fiscal year to a calendar > year for GP? Things that I need to consider? Issues I may run int...

SQL deadlock problem

docmd.transfertext problem

Exchange update problem

multiple Domain name delivery problem