Excel Columns Display Right to Left

I've got a user who when creating a new excel document
from a blank worksheet, her columns show up from right to
left instead of the normal setup which shows A as the
first left hand column.  It is as if it is a mirror and
everything is backwards.  Has anyone encountered anything
like this or know how to fix this?  The numbers and
characters display correctly but A is just the far left
column instead of the first.
0
ljdumont (1)

Hi

Tools>Options..International

Change the default direction

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1  XL2000-2003)

"ljdumont@ingr.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ad6b01c3ec16$ca5660c0$a001280a@phx.gbl...
> I've got a user who when creating a new excel document
> from a blank worksheet, her columns show up from right to
> left instead of the normal setup which shows A as the
> first left hand column.  It is as if it is a mirror and
> everything is backwards.  Has anyone encountered anything
> like this or know how to fix this?  The numbers and
> characters display correctly but A is just the far left
> column instead of the first.

0
rondebruin (3790)

How do I create a sample in Excel?

if cell is text move left one column

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Date display in Excel

Excel and some disappeared sheets

Displaying Scenarios
I have set up a number of scenarios on a worksheet as they relate to different versions of my budget. Rather than having to go in everytime and display each one individuall, I would like to enter a parameter in one cell that will automatically display the right scenarios. Hopefully, using a conditional statement of some kind. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Jeffrey Albaum Controller Jet Moulding Compounds Inc. Ajax, Ontario, Canada How about a worksheet_change event? I created a couple of custom views and then rightclicked on the worksheet tab that held the important cell. ...

Sorting on Column headers
I have a spreedsheet that someone else created and I need to take the Column headers, which are in date form, and rearrange them in chronological order. Can this be done without cutting and pasting? I really need to save time with this project if possible. Thanks!:) --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > I have a spreedsheet that someone else created and I need to take the > Column headers, which are in date form, and rearrange them in > chronological order. Can this be done without cutting and pasting? I > really need to save time with this project if possib...

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

Opening Multiple Web Links in a Column

Excel error 1706

Character Length in a column
I have a column where every cell must have 14 characters. Lets say have the name Angel. I need 9 more charcters. Next cell down have the word cake. I need 10 more charcters.How do I automatciall insert the spaces I need to have 14 charcters. HELP PLEASE!!!!! GOIN NUTS ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements One way: Do you care about what characters are added? I'l...

Freeze the side column/top row & scroll others
what is the function to set (lock in or freeze) the first column and / or top row of a spreadsheet, so the words and numbers remain in the same place as you scroll the other columns and rows. (so you can add more columns..yet keep the main information in the first column/row) Freeze Panes..... In older versions of Excel, it is under Window. In 2007 version of Excel, it is under View. You first select a cell, then activate the command. Excel uses the selected cell's upper left corner to define the freeze point. Play with it. You can also Unfreeze panes that were fro...