Excel Chart y-axis title

Hi,
I have been having a problem with the chart y-axis title box. It cannot be
resized and the titles I put in are truncated when printed. This seems to
happen randomly as some title appear ok, sometimes.
Any assistance on how to get this resolved will be very much appreciated.

I have tried changing the size of the lettering to know success.
Thanks

Jon Peltier posted some information on this problem in the following thread:

http://groups.google.com/groups?&threadm=OHBI1YNyEHA.804%40TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List