Excel cell format #2

how can i display preceding zeros in excel without formatting as text?
0
rockfam8 (1)

In article <5CBDC357-B0B2-49C2-906C-73E94C6172B9@microsoft.com>,
 "rockfam8" <rockfam8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> how can i display preceding zeros in excel without formatting as text?

Precede your entry with an apostrophe.  For example...

'012345

Hope this helps!
0
domenic22 (716)
1/14/2005 11:51:05 PM
Or give it a custom format like

00000

(as many 0's as you need)

--

Dave Peterson
0

Support Debugging Tool #2
Is the Support Debugging tool available for GP9. I have a customer having a random issue with GP and a third party product. I had read somewhere that you can set this tool up to capture when something is not happening - a way to capture these random things. how easy is this tool? We do have a development team - so if i need that level of skill i have that available to me. Andrea, Support Debugging Tool is available for versions 8, 9, and 10. The issue you are describing is the perfect scenario where you would use SDT. SDT is relatively simple to use and even if you have the need for ...

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

More Columns #2

conditional formatting sort