Excel caused an invalid page fault in module EXCEL:EXE at 0137:300

w'95
obtain this error message when opening Excel.
However , if I link to the internet it will then open without a problem.
Can anyone advise how this can / should be rectifyed?
Thanks
dgb
0
DGB (7)

Hi
do you get this error in all cases?. If yes probably a re-install could
help

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

dgb wrote:
> w'95
> obtain this error message when opening Excel.
> However , if I link to the internet it will then open without a
> problem. Can anyone advise how this can / should be rectifyed?
> Thanks
> dgb

0
frank.kabel (11126)