Excel and MS Works v4.5

Have been using MS Works v4.5 with W98se for some time now
due to invoicing capability, but am new to e-mail and the
net.
Am wondering if Works document or spreadsheet files are e-
mailable or convertible to such and also if recipient can
read these files with more modern versions of Excel and
Word.
Thanks
Mark
0
Trio3b (1)

I use excel2002, but not Works.  But Works has an option under File|SaveAs to
save as a .xls file.

I think I'd do a little experiment and save your file as a .xls file and email
one.  Then find out if everything worked ok.

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

number rounding in MS Excel

Bound combobox only working on certain records
I have a bound combobox on a subform (cboSeqNo, bound to cboSeqNo in qYDetail which is the record source for the subform) for which the rowsource is: SELECT DISTINCT qryGetFirstNames.SeqNo, qryGetFirstNames.Fname, qYtDetail.FamNo FROM qYDetail INNER JOIN qryGetFirstNames ON qYDetail.FamNo = qryGetFirstNames.FamNo WHERE (((qYDetail.FamNo)=[Forms]![fMemberInfo]![FamNo])) ORDER BY qryGetFirstNames.SeqNo; The problem I am having is that when I'm on a record which has no associated records in qYDetail, it does not populate the combobox with the child records (or any record...

junk mail filter doesn't work with rules?
Hello, I receive mail from many pop3 accounts and mailing lists. I use rules to organize the mail within my mailbox. One problem I am having is that the junk mail filter does not screen mail that is affected by the rules. So for instance, I get an email from some alternate account that I have. The mail comes in and gets picked up by the rule and moved to the appropriate folder. When this happens, the junk mail filter never checks the message. Only mail left in the Inbox is screened. Can someone help figure out how to make this work or does anyone have a workaround? I'd hate to ...

get rich! i swear it works!!! i couldn't beleive it!
Follow the directions below and in two weeks you'll have up to $20000.00 in your PayPal account. There is a very high rate of participation in the program because of its low investment and high rate of return. Just $5.00 to one person! THAT'S ALL !!! If you are a skeptic and don't think the program will work, I urge you to give it a try anyway! It REALLY WORKS! Why do you think so many people are promoting it LOOK AT IT THIS WAY If the Program is a total failure for you and you never get even $1.00 in return, your total loss will be the $5.00! If you are not yet a paypal member,...

Delegate can see my private items doesn't work in Outlook 2007 SP2
Hi, We experienced the above problem on two Outlook 2007 SP2 client with manager and delegates permissions. On the manager side, we give delegate permissions and editor rights to all the 6 folders plus delegate can see my private items permissions. On the delegate side, we have added the manager as the additional / secondary mailbox. When the manager creates an private appointment, the delegate could not see the details of it (double click function is disabled). Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks. ...

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Public Folder link to Excel File

Filters in Excel 2003

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Linked Images for Catalog Merge does not work with tif files
Hi, I'm trying to do a catalog merge. I started with jpg files and they worked fine for the merge, however the quality isn't really high enough for print. So I remapped the field that contained the file names to the folder that contains the tif files, and changed the file extension from jpg to tif. The merge appears to work, however, no image is displayed. I can manually insert a tif file into with no problem. Any ideas on how to fix this? ...

printing imported gif files in Excel

ExCel programming

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

why does my spell check not work?
My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? In what program / version "karen" <karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA8883BD-0958-4AB0-93FF-F43E4FB9D176@microsoft.com... > My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? ...

Macro

Excel fun patch

Excel 2003

MS Access 2007 code not running