EXCEL 97 - Unable to open linked worksheets created in 2003

Hi there!

Ive created a linked spreadsheet in 2003 and am unable to open in 97. The
error msg i get is "unable to open - insufficient memory".  Any clues how i
can get around this little dilema???

Thanks in advance!
0
van (12)

create e-mail enabled contact by script
hy all im looking for a script or a tool that creates E-MAIL ENABLED contacts. a lot of scripts i found on the internet was able to create contacts, but they didn´t were e-mail enabled. I tried to modify some scripts that creates e-mail enabled user accounts, but it doesn´t work for contacts, because user accounts get their e-mail functionality by creating a mailbox object. This can´t be used for contacts because contacts don´t have a mailbox object. Does someone has an idea? greetings jc "jc" <jc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >im lookin...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

Unable to llaunch FRx
Something on our server hosed FRx between yesterday and today. When users try to launch FRx Report designer from the Start menu, the FRx splash screen flashes for a second then disappears. There is no error message and no entry in the SQL Error logs or the NT event logs. I can open Report Launcher, but only the FW (Fabricam) and FWC (Fabricam Canada) reports show up. This was working fine yesterday. I reran the FRx index scripts but that did not resolve it. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks. -- Jim Maybe the program is corrupted...perhaps a reinstall. But bac...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Excel 2007

worksheet tabs 01-06-10
Hi In the 2003 excel-- Is there a way to have the worksheet tabs automatically go in alphabetical order-- or do you have to do in manually? -- Thank-you! Ruth Ruth, Use this code: Sub ArrangeSheetsInOrder() Dim iCount As Integer Application.ScreenUpdating = False iCount = Sheets.Count For i = 1 To iCount - 1 For j = i + 1 To iCount If Sheets(j).Name < Sheets(i).Name Then Sheets(j).Move Before:=Sheets(i) End If Next j Next i End Sub "Ruth" wrote: > Hi > > In the 2003 excel-- Is there a way to have the worksheet tabs automatically ...

adding name /creating field/query?

Creating new attributes

Addressing within Exchange 2003

How do I use traffic lights in excel