Excel 97 on Windows XP data sort error

I have had sorting errors using Excel 97 running on
Windows XP.  Is there a fix for this?  I check Excel
updates and the microsoft website says I already have all
updates.
0
anonymous (74722)

Please tell what sort of errors.

"Steve P" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have had sorting errors using Excel 97 running on
> Windows XP.  Is there a fix for this?  I check Excel
> updates and the microsoft website says I already have all
> updates.

0
Don
10/19/2003 11:34:56 AM
Sort errors are almost always data problems.  You might have numeric data in
a cell and it is stored as text and is sorted as text.   You need to check
your data.  There are no known sorting problems with XL97 that I have heard
of.

--
Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

Steve P <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have had sorting errors using Excel 97 running on
> Windows XP.  Is there a fix for this?  I check Excel
> updates and the microsoft website says I already have all
> updates.

0
twogilvy (1078)

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Wfica32.exe Error
Hi Has anyone seen a Wfica32.exe error, when working with Great Plains in Citrix environment. I did explore the Citrix web site and noticed that this error is certainly related with Citrix but couldnt get a further lead on how we cant prevent it. Strangely enough there are more than 50 users accessing Great Plains through Citrix and the error occurs only for a single user (as far as I know). This error just shuts down Great Plains abruptly and citrix session hangs as well. Any help / idea will be appreciated. Regards Samit Sounds like a problem with the ICA client on the users PC. Since ...

MS Money 95 data files

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Excel not Access

Excel 2007