Excel 2007 hyperlinks open with wrong program

I use Excel 2007 and have item numbers hyperlinked to product photos (.jpg's
are located in My Documents). For years I have had them open with Vueprint
and now all of a sudden they are opening with Internet Explorer. The file
association is still Vueprint. How can I change this so they open with
Vueprint again?

Thanks,
Russ

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Excel not Access

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel 2007

Planned Open Market Days

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Grammar check not working

Opening Excel Workbooks

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

hyperlinking email addresses

help with simple maths in excel

transferring to new pc

Excel Problem

Excel DNS query

opening .bak file

Exchange 2007 across account search

RUS>enterprise configuration displays wrong domain controller
Windows 2000 Exchange on Windows 2000 Server = mail.company.com Windows 2003 Domain Controller = alpha.company.com Windows 2000 Domain Controller = beta.company.com This mail server was a domain controller at one time. We demoted it last year. I just recently noticed in the recipient update service>enterprise configuration still lists mail.company.com as the domain controller. The rus>domain configuration was also incorrect but I was able to change it to the current domain controller, alpha.company.com by opening that item and browsing the list of domain controllers. When I attempt...

Please Help w/ Large Excel File
Hello everyone. I have this Excel file that has drawing text box objects in the document. When I delete a text box the attributes still are present, but just not showing. It is continually growing my file size. When I export the document to HTML after deleting all the text box drawing objects and saving the file, the text box objects still show as vtextbox elements in this file. I tried to reproduce this with a new Excel workbook but could not. I would be greatful if anyone can figure this out, as I have a lot of documents to re-create if there is no solution. Thank you. exce...