Excel 2007 exits without asking if I want to save

Hi All,

I just started using Excel 2007 recently.  I notice it exits when I keys in
Alt-F4, without confirming if I want to save, even if I had made changes to
the workbook.

Is there an option which I can set and make Excel 2007 verify if the user,
wants to save before exiting?  This is the default in earlier Excel versions.

Thanks for help.

have you recently run a macro in which you forgot to turn on
Application.DisplayAlerts =3D True?

susan

On Nov 24, 5:25=A0am, ch <c...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I just started using Excel 2007 recently. =A0I notice it exits when I key=
s in
> Alt-F4, without confirming if I want to save, even if I had made changes =
> the workbook.
>
> Is there an option which I can set and make Excel 2007 verify if the user=
,
> wants to save before exiting? =A0This is the default in earlier Excel ver=
sions.

> Thanks for help.

0
Susan
11/24/2009 4:20:51 PM
That's it !!!!    THANKS Susan.

How do I create a sample in Excel?

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

i want to compress photos in attachment
i want to compress photos in attachment pl. give me some sol. regards www.irfranview.com "compress photos in attachment" <compress photos in attachment@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:738E96D6-F0E2-4FFF-8570-6A8F00E492D1@microsoft.com... :i want to compress photos in attachment : : pl. give me some sol. : : regards On Apr 22, 7:50=A0am, compress photos in attachment <compress photos in attachm...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i want to compress photos in attachment > > pl. give me some sol. > > regards...

Date display in Excel

Excel and some disappeared sheets

OWA. CA's. and Exchange 2007

Office 2007 forms

Outlook 2007 addresses
How can I find the list of addresses I have sent emails to? When you start a new email you can put a letter in the To line and list will come up. Where is that list? How can I print it out? Thanks Matt that is the autocomplete cache. You would need a utility to print it out. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2004/20040621.htm http://www.slipstick.com/problems/nicknamecache.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Out...

Outlook 2007 Install gone wrong

About Exit and close window.
Group, I have a dialogue base application. There's an Exit button in it. Eachtime when exit the program by clicking Exit button, fun() and OnOK() executed, but if the window is close by clicking (x) on the upper-right coner, fun() will not be executed. How to make this function--fun()--executed when click (x) button on the upper-right coner? Thanks. Rather than calling your fun() from the Exit event handler, call it from the dialog closing event handler, so that no matter how it is shut down, that method is called, and so is fun(). hope that helps. Dan. "sxy7711" <sxy771...

Saving toolbar changes

Errors saving to network drive

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

Publisher can not save file