Excel 2007 convert into tab delimeter text file with extra tab spa

Hi ,

Sub: I have excel 2007 trying to save as tab delimeted text file having an
issue.

I have saved my excel 2007 as separate Tab delimited Text files. I see extra
tabs stored in the tab delimited text files.

But when I do the same with excel 2003 it works fine there is not extra tabs
stored in my tab delimited text file.

My excel 2007 conveted to tab delimited text file looks like as shown
below(Extra two tabs at the end of the each record).
Data0<Tab>data1<Tab><Tab>
Data2<Tab>data3<Tab><Tab>

Appreciate your help in advance.

Regards,