Excel 2007: Conditional Formatting and Ribbon Data

I have several cells have conditional formatting equations which refer
to a date value in cell H1 (for example). I want to be able to move
the value stored on this cell to a control on a Ribbon.

1) Is it possible to put a Date Picker control on a Ribbon?
2) Is it possible to refer to the value of this or any other control
on a Ribbon from a Conditional Formatting equation?

Thanks!
JJ

0
JJ

conditional formatting sort

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Excel button problem

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007