Excel 2003 / Send To / Mail Recipient / body text is removed

When a user is working in Excel 2003 and hits File.. Send To.. Mail
Recipient.. it takes the spreadsheet and places it in an Outlook 2003 email
as an Attachment.

If they type any text into the body of the email it is replaced with <<...>>

How can I change this ?
0
jmaynard2 (1)

If you don't get a good reply here, you may want to post in one of the .Outlook
newsgroups.

--

Dave Peterson
0

Window panes in Outlook 2003
Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a preview pane for the selected e-mail, evidently. I can find no way to eliminate the window pane. Is there a way to remove this pane? How? I've tried every VIEW combination with no success. View > Reading Pane > Off doesn't work? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "jay" <jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C953EF40-873E-4A04-93A8-FE101A547D0D@microsoft.com... > Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a > preview pane for the selected e-m...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Excel 2007

removing replicated table information from MS Office Access 2003
I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage, etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be better off just making the tables not replicable? Thanks On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:33:07 -0800, DukeJon <DukeJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Assuming your Access database does not need replicating, yes, it is safe to omit those fields during import. -Tom. >I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. >If I import the f...

data input in text box

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Crash on 'Send"

Recieve Mail Before Sending