Excel 2003: Duplicate dashboard and data sheets

Hello,

I created a dashboard with several small graphs on it.  The data for the
graphs is stored on a separate data sheet (i.e., work sheet).  I now want to
duplicate the dashboard/data sheets to build a dashboard for another
employee.  I envision the workbook eventually having 5 dashboards driven off
5 data sheets.

The trick I'm looking for is a way to change the datasource for the graphs
on the copied datasheet to the appropriate corresponding data sheet.  I know
how to do it manually but it seems like there should be some sort of "find
and replace" type function for the graph's data source.

Are you aware of a simple way to accomplish what I'm wanting to accomplish?

Thanks in advance.

Converting QuatroPro to Excel
How can convert a quatropro spreadsheet to an excel spreadsheet. Any help? Thanks, Bob Open the file in Quattro Pro and save it in one of the supplied Excel formats. -- Regards Andy Wiggins www.BygSoftware.com Home of "Save and BackUp", "The Excel Auditor" and "Byg Tools for VBA" "Bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36c601c40128$9e26a970$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can convert a quatropro spreadsheet to an excel > spreadsheet. Any help? > Thanks, > Bob ...

data input in text box

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2